CNET Reviews – Most Popular Laptops
- Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series DNCWA556H - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
Though its components and performance are somewhat average for its price, the Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series' aluminum chassis, backlit keyboard, and 1080p touch screen give it a more premium feel.
- Dell XPS 15 (Fall 2013) - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
The Dell XPS 15 takes on Apple's MacBook Pro with Retina Display in almost every category, even beating it in a few. But for such a hefty investment, a design overhaul is in order.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
A major update to our favorite Windows 8 hybrid, the IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro is still a better laptop than tablet, but the new version adds a future-proof better-than-HD display at a great price.
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
If you�re just looking for an all-around excellently made Windows touch ultrabook and don�t mind that it's on the expensive side (and doesn�t convert to a tablet), the improved Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus is worth the investment.
- Alienware 14 (Core i7, 16GB, 256GB SSD, Nvidia GTX765M) - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
Dell has revamped its gaming line, including the new Alienware 14. The design changes don't go nearly far enough, but no complaints about the performance.
- Sony Vaio Pro 13 Touch Ultrabook - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
For those who want an excellent ultraportable laptop with more than just the latest Intel processors, the Sony Vaio Pro 13 Touch is it.
- Samsung Series 5 UltraTouch - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
Samsung's midprice Series 5 UltraTouch looks and feels like a more expensive machine, but keeps it simple by skipping the complex hybrid mechanics of so many new Windows 8 systems.
- Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro (64GB) - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
The Surface Pro's gutsy design successfully reinvents the Windows 8 laptop by cramming an ultrabook experience into the body of a 10-inch tablet. Those wanting to go all-in on the tablet experience won't regret buying the Surface Pro, but we're holding out for a future, more polished generation of the device.
- Dell Inspiron 15z Ultrabook Computer - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
Dell's Inspiron line continues to look sharper than its budget reputation would suggest. The new touch-enabled version of the 15z works as a reasonably priced Windows 8 laptop with a big screen and an optical drive.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 - CNET Reviews - Most Popular Laptops
The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 is a convertible touch-screen laptop/tablet that most importantly doesn't compromise the traditional laptop experience.