CNET Reviews – Most Recent Reviews
- This well-designed puzzle game begs for more challenge - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
This fun game for iOS shines a spotlight on silhouettes in a refreshingly original way.
- Tangles and tedium from this mediocre cleaner - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Black & Decker includes a Lithium battery in their lightweight cleaner, but difficult maintenance and middling performance keep it from rising above the pack.
- The Witcher 3: Bigger and tougher than ever (hands-on) - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Will third time prove to be the charm for the next instalment in The Witcher series?
- Dayton Audio B452 speakers pack a punch at a bargain price - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Solid bookshelf stereo speakers for just $30 a pair? Believe it or not, yes.
- A promising little camera with a lot of room to grow - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
For $150, the iCamera Keep looks like a promising addition to one of our favorite security systems.
- New Subaru Outback could be best family wagon ever - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
With easy driving characteristics, standard all-wheel drive, excellent safety options and a roomy interior, it's hard to imagine a better vehicle for a family of four with outdoorsy inclinations.
- Ice, snow and a river can't stop Land Rover's latest - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The new Discovery Sport model may sit low in the Land Rover lineup, but a trip through Iceland reveals unstoppable offroad capability.
- Thunderous sound from giant speakers -- nuance not included - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Fluance is back with another surround sound speaker package that delivers a lot of sonic real estate for a comparatively affordable price. But is it the best bang for your buck?
- This tough garage fridge is built to chill under trying conditions - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Whirlpool's Gladiator Chillerator is made to thrive in your garage and doesn't fear harsh temperature swings.
- Portability and performance redefined - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The T1 is the tiniest portable drive you can buy, yet it also has the best performance.
- Solid 1080p video, pro-centric features, ultracompact waterproof body -- all at a reasonable price - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
For its fourth-generation HD action cam, Replay XD delivers a small waterproof camera with higher-end features, but at a reasonable price.
- Back to the kitchen to test out the Tim3 Machin3 - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
With sensor tech and plenty of presets, this souped-up rice maker wants to save you some time in the kitchen.
- Bust the cable TV bundle for $20 per month, some strings attached - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
For the price of a cheap family dinner, Sling TV "unbundles" traditional cable TV channel lineups with a handful of Internet-delivered channels, including ESPN, TNT, CNN and Disney. But is there a catch?
- Microsoft HoloLens, a world-warping 'holographic' augmented-reality headset, coming in Windows 10 timeframe - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
What is HoloLens, and is it really holograms? Call it augmented reality instead. A look at Microsoft's entry into immersive virtual worlds.
- Wink's Relay smart control pad gets ahead of itself - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The potential is there for Wink's Relay smart-home control panel, but with too little user control and too many unrealized features it's hard to stomach the high price.
- A trivia game as addictive as it is fun - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The hottest game in both the Android and iOS app stores brings back memories of Trivial Pursuit, but watch out for in-app purchases.
- Xiaomi's latest flagship dazzles with quality design - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The 5.7-inch smartphone has the chops to beat its competition head-on, but getting your hands on one may be a challenge.
- The Instant Pot Smart is a jack-of-all-kitchen-trades - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The adaptable Instant Pot Smart pressure cooker laughs in the face of your standalone small kitchen appliances.
- 2015 Jeep Renegade debuts: American-designed, Italian-crafted, 'Trail Rated' - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
Jeep's newest offering debuts in Geneva, bringing 'Trail Rated' off-road capability to the small SUV class.
- A sub-$100 in-ear headphone for bass-centric music listeners - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Reviews
The SuperBuds may not be the most accurate-sounding in-ear headphone, but the bass is big and fat, and the lows are balanced by a sweet midrange and forgiving treble.