CNET Reviews – Most Recent Laptops
- MSI GE60 Apache Pro-003 - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
The MSI GE60 combines one of Nvidia's new 800-series GPUs and other high-end components, in a gaming rig that's not the desk-hogging backbreaker some others are.
- Asus ROG G750JZ-XS72 - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
The Asus line of gaming laptops has always offered excellent high-end configurations, along with custom software and hardware tweaks. This latest version of the G750 bets on Nvidia's brand-new line of GPUs, and includes the current top-end card for great gaming performance.
- Toshiba Chromebook - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
Toshiba enters the growing Chromebook market with the first 13-inch model. It's a great size for switching between travel and home/office use and feels comfortable to type on, but other Chromebooks offer more features for the same price.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
The third version of Lenovo's ultralight 14-inch laptop, the X1 Carbon, gets nearly all the basics right while adding a few new twists, including a function key row that changes app by app.
- Dell XPS 15 (Fall 2013) - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
The Dell XPS 15 takes on Apple's MacBook Pro with Retina Display in almost every category, even beating it in a few. But for such a hefty investment, a design overhaul is in order.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
A major update to our favorite Windows 8 hybrid, the IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro is still a better laptop than tablet, but the new version adds a future-proof better-than-HD display at a great price.
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013, 15-inch screen) - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
The slimmer body and higher-res screen of the original Retina MacBook Pro were a revolutionary leap. This revamp adds modest internal upgrades for modest improvements, but price cuts to both the 13-inch and 15-inch models sweeten the deal.
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
If you�re just looking for an all-around excellently made Windows touch ultrabook and don�t mind that it's on the expensive side (and doesn�t convert to a tablet), the improved Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus is worth the investment.
- HP Chromebook 11 - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
A fresh look and comfortable feel make HP�s 11-inch budget Chromebook an appealing bet, especially for households that need a cheap no-frills Web-surfing Google Netbook. If you�re not thinking about productivity, though, you�re better off with a tablet.
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Lite (marble white) - CNET Reviews - Most Recent Laptops
Samsung�s latest budget spin on a Windows touch-screen, AMD-powered, ultrabook-esque laptop has some flair, but the corners it cuts aren't worth the money saved.