CNET Reviews – Top Rated Computer Peripherals
- JVC DLA-X700R - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
If you can afford the JVC DLA-X700R -- and the dedicated room, high-quality screen, and professional calibration required to make it shine -- its spectacular picture quality is worth the steep investment.
- BenQ W1080ST - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The BenQ W1080ST short-throw DLP projector offers very good performance and extra placement flexibility, but the long-throw W1070 is a better deal.
- Epson Home Cinema 5030UBe - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The Epson 5030UB projector is better then ever, with excellent picture quality for the money and class-leading light output, making it shine in both dark and moderately lit rooms.
- SteelSeries Stratus - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The SteelSeries Stratus is the best-feeling and most versatile iOS game controller, but it's a lot to pay for an accessory.
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air (Grey) - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The top-of-the-line FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air is a sturdy spill-resistant case companion that's thinner than the previous version for iPad, but it's not the best keyboard accessory we've seen.
- Audioengine A2+ (black) - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
While they'll cost you $50 more, Audioengine A2+ multimedia speakers improve on an already great product (the A2) with slightly better sound when hooked up to your computer via a new USB connection.
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air (White) - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air isn't quite as ultrathin-feeling as the original iPad cover, but it's still an excellent -- if feature-minimal -- Bluetooth keyboard accessory.
- Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 for Windows 8 (Black) - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The Zone Touch Mouse works as a traditional three-button mouse with the added benefit of the glass touch strip for select Windows 8 gestures. We just wish the touch features were a little more precise.
- Dropcam Pro - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
The Dropcam Pro dramatically improves on the company's already impressive previous generation wireless home-monitoring camera.
- Logitech Wireless All-In-One Keyboard TK820 - CNET Reviews - Top Rated Computer Peripherals
With a spacious touch pad, a satisfying typing experience, and impressive battery life, the Logitech TK820 is well recommended if you're looking to add an external input device to a Windows 8 desktop without a touch screen.
- Technology Today
- Ask the Expert
- Sites of the Day
- Space Tech
- Blogs of the Day
- Top Downloads