- UK's South Georgia says bye to rats
- Obama proposes 12-million-acre Alaskan wildlife...
- VIDEO: When hawks attack
- Winston Churchill: champion of science
- Millions of GMO mosquitoes could soon be...
- Colosseum's ancient Roman seating plan uncovered
- 'Electrical alphabet' in brain may help restore...
- Whale sharks finally receive international...
- RC helicopter to be used to navigate Mars
- WATCH LIVE as an asteroid passes by Earth
- New telescope seeks dust trails of other earths
- VIDEO: How Earth could look in light of other...
- How planets formed--using lasers
- Dimming quasars could reveal secrets of black...
- Evidence of past water flows discovered on Vesta
- New data reveals much about Rosetta’s comet
- Researchers find evidence of ancient PTSD
- Excess stress negatively impacts a fetus
- Psychedelic drugs may help prevent suicide
- Safer GMOs possible with spread-resistant bacteria
- The most dangerous sex position for penises
- CDC warns against opiod painkiller use for...
- Familiar voices and stories help coma patient...
- Growing bone in space: UCLA, CASIS, NASA team...
- 'Madden NFL 15' predicts Patriots to win Super...
- Re-align your chi with New Age Bulls**t Generator
- Fate of historic atom smasher unknown
- Google could soon be a wireless provider
- Afraid of your plane crashing? There’s an app...
- 'Smart' keyboard knows you
- Share your Netflix account? You're now a felon
- A moment of silence: SkyMall files for bankruptcy
Word of the Day
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.
The word 'postliminy' comes from a Latin word meaning 'threshold'.
Quote of the DayWhen you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity!
- Albert Einstein