- UK's South Georgia says bye to rats
- Hadrosaurs would have run cross country in dino...
- Obama proposes 12-million-acre Alaskan wildlife...
- VIDEO: When hawks attack
- Antarctic volcano rifting apart continent: Part I
- Winston Churchill: champion of science
- Millions of GMO mosquitoes could soon be...
- Colosseum's ancient Roman seating plan uncovered
- Mysterious white spot found on Ceres
- RC helicopter to be used to navigate Mars
- WATCH LIVE as an asteroid passes by Earth
- New telescope seeks dust trails of other earths
- VIDEO: How Earth could look in light of other...
- How planets formed--using lasers
- Dimming quasars could reveal secrets of black...
- Evidence of past water flows discovered on Vesta
- Collagen can generate immense force, study says
- Researchers find evidence of ancient PTSD
- Excess stress negatively impacts a fetus
- Excessive salt may "reprogram" your brain
- Psychedelic drugs may help prevent suicide
- Safer GMOs possible with spread-resistant bacteria
- The most dangerous sex position for penises
- CDC warns against opiod painkiller use for...
- 'Madden NFL 15' predicts Patriots to win Super...
- Re-align your chi with New Age Bulls**t Generator
- VIDEO: Why you shouldn't fear a robot apocalypse
- Fate of historic atom smasher unknown
- Google could soon be a wireless provider
- Afraid of your plane crashing? There’s an app...
- 'Smart' keyboard knows you
- Share your Netflix account? You're now a felon
Word of the Day
- A poem in which the author retracts something said in an earlier poem.
The word 'palinode' comes from Greek roots meaning 'again' and 'song'.
Quote of the DayJust because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.
- Thomas Edison