- Bees are 'addicted' to pesticides
- Are ever-growing molars in rodents' futures?
- Found in 14th century manuscript, Yoda was
- Why animals fight members of other species
- Invasive lionfish may have had multiple...
- Birds impress mates by walking on water
- Rare pocket shark specimen found off Louisiana
- Massive magma reservoir discovered beneath...
- Using sound to detect earthquakes on Venus
- Astronomers discover 11 'homeless' galaxies
- Engineers develop furniture for moon, Mars
- redOrbit MIT exclusive: Why CubeSats are cool
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble Space Telescope!
- What is dark energy?
- NASA 3D prints first-ever full scale copper...
- New NASA coalition dedicated to search for...
- Ringing in your ears? Here's why it's hard to...
- Emoticons help kids make healthier choices
- How women evolved for childbirth
- We think better on our feet, literally
- Funky neon cells may help prevent blindness
- MIT developing cancer-diagnosis AI software
- Shetland ponies may hold the cure to allergies
- How memories are formed in the brain
- Graphene brings 3-D holograms clearer and closer
- 6 month old babies use tablets and smartphones
- The army is testing handheld ray guns
- Forget 3D printing – Australian team has gone...
- Robot barista makes a fine cup of coffee
- Wrinkled graphene helps mimic real life cell...
- Jay Z's Tidal streaming service is floundering
- Amazon wants to put junk in your trunk...kinda
Word of the Day
- An armed gangster.
The word 'shotta' is an alteration of 'shooter'.
Quote of the DayIt is curious how there seems to be an instinctive disgust in Man for his nearest ancestors and relations. If only Darwin could conscientiously have traced man back to the Elephant or the Lion or the Antelope, how much ridicule and prejudice would have been spared to the doctrine of Evolution.
- Havelock Ellis (1859 - 1939), British psychologist.