CEIA USA Announces the Next Generation of PMD2 Family of Products
TWINSBURG, Ohio, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — CEIA USA, Ltd., a premier provider of security screening equipment, today announced the availability of its next generation in the successful PMD2 family of high performance walk-through metal detectors, the PMD2 Plus. The PMD2 Plus retains the outstanding reliability and ease of use of the PMD2, while offering new features and full compliance with the strictest security standards for weapon detection. One such feature includes the exclusive Met-IdentityÂ® technology for the identification of the threat metal type. As the world’s first metal detector with this technology, the PMD2 Plus precisely identifies the location, amount and type of metal being brought into the secured area.
“As security threats continue to evolve and grow, so does the need for state of the art security solutions,” said Mark Meyer, CEIA USA Director of Sales. “The PMD2 Plus was designed to combine enterprise level professional performance with initial and long-term value for our customers.”
The PMD2 Plus has the option for an integrated web-server and logger that enables the ability to remotely monitor, control and report on the CEIA security metal detector network. One key benefit includes the ability to easily track and adjust security levels as threat levels change for single or multiple checkpoints.
Available in the popular EllipticÂ® column or the traditional panel style, the PMD2 Plus solution can be used in a variety of applications such as government buildings, schools, corporations and public events. The cutting-edge discrimination technology utilized throughout the detector ignores even more personal effects creating higher throughput.
Key features include:
- An innovative automatic function to assist installation through a step-by-step procedure
- Exclusive Met-Identity technology for identification of threat composition
- 60 precision zone locations visible from both inbound and outbound detector directions simultaneously (20 vertical, 3 lateral)
- An optional integrated web-server and logger to monitor, control and report on the complete CEIA metal detection network.
- Superior CEIA reliability to slash the total cost of ownership
- Over 40 built-in security programs, including up to 22 international standards and 20 customizable levels
About CEIA USA
CEIA is a world leading manufacturer of security screening equipment, specializing in the design, engineering and production of a complete range of devices, including: Walk-Through, Hand-Held and Ground Search Metal Detectors, Bottled Liquid Scanners, Non-Metallic Cargo Inspection and Loss Prevention Systems. With over 45 years of industry experience, and a reputation for very high performance, ease of operation and outstanding reliability, CEIA is the supplier of choice for security-conscious customers worldwide.
SOURCE CEIA USA