Hertz Introduces Hertz Business Rewards
PARK RIDGE, N.J., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), the world’s largest general use airport car rental brand, introduces Hertz Business Rewards, a flexible and easy program that offers up to 20% discounts on car rental rates for small and mid-size companies and their employees. Additionally, the program, which is free to join, enables businesses and their travelers to earn credit toward free rentals.
“Travel is an essential part of business and it’s important for small and mid-size businesses to explore affordable travel options. Hertz Business Rewards is geared toward small and mid-sized businesses and is the easiest way for a company and its employees to earn free rental days, a win-win situation for both parties,” said Mark P. Frissora, Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “With one of the largest networks of locations, travelers get the same great service at the airport as well as in their neighborhood.”
Key highlights of Hertz Business Rewards include:
- Low Rates: Small and mid-size businesses can save up to 20% off competitive rates at participating Hertz airport and off-airport locations.
- Special Offers: Throughout the year, companies can take advantage of special offers and member only promotions
- Free Rental Days: Earn 15 rental credits (1 rental day = 1 credit) and receive a free rental day certificate. Companies receive 5 rental credits for enrolling, and if enrolling online, receive an additional 5 credits. As a bonus, for the first 90 days after enrollment, companies will receive double credit for every rental.
- Gold Plus Rewards(®) Membership: Employees receive complimentary membership in Hertz’s expedited rental program that allows travelers to bypass the counter and paperwork and experience exclusive benefits like Gold Choice(TM), Carfirmations(TM) (Mobile Gold Alerts) and eReceipts.
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points: Employees can earn their own free rental days through Hertz Gold Plus Rewards loyalty program. One point is given for each qualifying dollar spent on Hertz Rentals. Points can be redeemed for free rental days or be exchanged for airline miles and hotel points.
- Discounted Leisure Travel: Employees can avail themselves of their company’s discount to access great rates with Hertz.
Joining is easy and can be done online at www.hertz.com/business. Companies joining online get bonus rental credits which go toward their first free rental day.
ABOUT THE HERTZ CORPORATION
Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,500 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 119 major airports in Europe. In addition, the Company has sales and marketing centers in 60 countries which promote Hertz business both within and outside such country. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Choice, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards(®), NeverLost® customized, onboard navigation systems, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the Company’s Adrenaline Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition. In 2008, the Company entered the global car sharing market with its service now referred to as Hertz On Demand which rents cars by the hour and/or by the day, at various locations in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Hertz also operates one of the world’s largest equipment rental businesses, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, offering a diverse line of rental equipment, from small tools and supplies to earthmoving equipment, as well as new and used equipment for sale, to customers ranging from major industrial companies to local contractors and consumers, from approximately 315 branches in the United States, Canada, China, France, Spain, Italy and Saudi Arabia, as well as through its international licensees. Hertz also owns Donlen Corporation, based in Northbrook, Illinois, which is a leader in providing fleet leasing and management services.
To make car rental reservations or for more information, customers can call their travel agent, or call Hertz toll-free at 1-800-654-3131. Information and reservations are also available on the web at www.hertz.com.
SOURCE Hertz Corporation