Peabody Energy Re-Elects Directors At Annual Shareholders Meeting
ST. LOUIS, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) today announced that all 11 directors were re-elected for one-year terms at the company’s 2012 annual meeting of shareholders.
Re-elected directors are:
- Gregory H. Boyce, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Peabody Energy;
- William A. Coley, former Chief Executive Officer of British Energy Group plc;
- William E. James, co-founder and Managing General Partner of RockPort Capital Partners LLC;
- Robert B. Karn III, former Managing Partner with Arthur Andersen in St. Louis;
- M. Frances Keeth, former Executive Vice President of Royal Dutch Shell, plc;
- Henry E. Lentz, former Managing Director of Lazard Freres & Co. LLC;
- Robert A. Malone, former Executive Vice President of BP plc and CEO of the First National Bank of Sonora, Texas;
- William C. Rusnack, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Premcor Inc.;
- John F. Turner, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs;
- Sandra A. Van Trease, Group President of BJC Healthcare; and
- Alan H. Washkowitz, former Managing Director of Lehman Brothers Inc.
Peabody Energy is the world’s largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining and clean coal solutions. The company serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in more than 25 countries on six continents. For further information, go to PeabodyEnergy.com and CoalCanDoThat.com.
SOURCE Peabody Energy