Donna Taylor Joins Jviation as Senior Consultant
DENVER, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Jviation, Inc., an aviation-focused planning, engineering and construction management firm, has hired Donna Taylor as a Senior Consultant based in Seattle, Washington. As a Senior Consultant, Taylor will support Jviation’s customers with their airport and community goals wherever those goals intersect on any technical, policy, regulatory, or political issue with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Taylor brings 35 years of experience working for the FAA, including field and headquarters experience in both of the FAA’s infrastructure programs: Airports and Facilities and Equipment (F&E). Taylor has a particularly strong technical background in airport planning and environment assessment. Highlights of her experience include:
- FAA’s team for building Denver International Airport, including the project’s EIS and Report to Congress documenting project justification and funding.
- FAA’s first Passenger Facility Charge Branch Manager, securing investment grade ratings for PFC-backed bonds.
- Manager for the Northwest Mountain Region’s F&E program, including simultaneous commissioning and cutover to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport’s new airport traffic control tower, LEED Gold TRACON, and STARS automation at 5 area facilities.
- Manager for Navigation, Weather, and Surveillance systems for the Western Service Area, covering the Western Pacific, Alaska, and Northwest Mountain Regions.
- Airport Division Manager for the Northwest Mountain Region, continuing and expanding the region’s commitment to Capital Improvement Planning (CIP) and spearheading a new planning product, “Planning for Compliance”, to better support airports in heading off compliance issues.
Taylor’s reputation for straight-talk and problem-solving will provide important support for coordination issues with the FAA, from relocating FAA facilities to navigating complex Environmental Impact Statements. Her extensive career and relationships with the FAA will assist airports nationwide in resolving FAA compliance issues.
For additional information contact Jennifer Newpower (303) 524-3030.
Jviation, Inc. is a planning, engineering, and construction administration firm that focuses solely on aviation-related projects. They provide airport clients, from general aviation to commercial service facilities, with comprehensive consulting services in order to best serve the airport’s unique needs. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Jviation has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and Jefferson City, Missouri.
Jennifer Newpower, Marketing Manager
SOURCE Jviation, Inc.