NJIT’s Offers Online Network Security and Information Assurance Graduate Certificate Program a High-Tech, High-Paying and In-Demand Credential
New Jersey Institute of Technology, the state´s 130-year-old public science and technology research University, is committed to the pursuit of excellence in undergraduate, graduate and continuing professional education. NJIT trains students for today´s jobs and productive careers, amplifying their potential for lifelong personal and professional growth.
Newark, New Jersey (PRWEB) June 12, 2012
NJIT´s Division of Continuing Professional Education offers adult learners an online graduate certificate in Network Security and Information Assurance. This 12 credit graduate certificate provides a broad and technically sophisticated overview of digital security issues and solutions, including secure management of computer networks, cryptography, and the auditing of information systems. The material is essential for anyone with responsibility for the design, supervision, operation or maintenance of information systems.
Information on the Graduate Certificate in Network Security and Information Assurance:
- 12 credits — four classes
- One year to complete (on average)
- Can be studied the following ways: Online, Partially Online or Classroom
- This certificate is designed for systems analysts, systems consultants, project managers, and development team leaders.
- Graduate certificate is a stand-alone credential that can lead to one of the following corresponding 30-credit NJIT master degrees: MS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Engineering, MS in Electrical Engineering, MS in Information Systems.
- Financial Assistance is available for students who study part-time (6 credits or more). U.S. income tax education credits can be applied as well.
- New Jersey residents studying online and/or on-campus are charged, as always, in-state tuition rate. Residents living anywhere in the world outside New Jersey qualify for a new, more affordable graduate online tuition rate. This new rate is significantly lower than the out-of-state fee to attend graduate classes on campus.
NJIT, New Jersey’s science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,558 students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in 120 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. U.S. News & World Report’s 2011 Annual Guide to America’s Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, neural engineering and e-learning. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Division of Continuing Professional Education.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012_Network_Security/06_Info_Assurance/prweb9557127.htm