China Sewage Disposal Industry, BRIC Water and Sewage Infrastructure Construction Markets Analyzed in New Research Reports
DALLAS, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research reports on China’s Sewage Disposal
Industry for 2012 as well as Business Opportunities in the Water and Sewage Infrastructure
Construction Industry in BRIC.
A. Research Report on China’s Sewage Disposal Industry 2012
The sewage emission is closely related to the population change. The population of
China ranks the top in the world. In 2010, the China’s population reached 1.341 billion,
with a rising trend yearly. Because water is an indispensable and daily-used resource in
the ordinary lives of people, the water consumption increases with the rise of population,
the corresponding water displacement also rises accordingly. Meanwhile, the demand for
sewage disposal is on the rise.
In the past 30 years, 1.7 billion cubic meters of urban water consumption need to be
added per 1% growth in the national urbanization level, including the added urban domestic
water consumption of 940 million cubic meters and the urban industrial water consumption
of 760 million cubic meters. With the deepening of urbanization, both the water
consumption and water displacement rise, following by the increasing demand for sewage
disposal. It is predicted that in the coming years, the urbanization progress of China
will continue speeding up, plus with the increase of population, the total sewage
displacement will keep increasing.
By the end of 2011, there are 3,135 urban sewage disposal factories in China, with the
sewage disposal capacity of 136 million cubic meters per day, adding about 11 million
cubic meters per day compared with that in the end of 2010.
By the end of 2011, there were 637 designated cities equipped with sewage disposal
factories, accounting for 97% of the total designated cities; there were 1,841 sewage
disposal factories constructed accumulatively, with the sewage disposal capacity of 112
million cubic meters daily; Sewage disposal factories were 153 more than that in the end
of 2010, with sewage disposal capacity of 6 million cubic meters daily.
In 2011, the sewage of China’s urban sewage disposal factories accumulated to reach
39.313 billion cubic meters in the whole year, increasing by 13.12% YOY; the average
operation loading rate amounted to 79.45%, with a rise of 0.5 percentage point YOY; the
total COD cutting in the whole year accumulated to reach 10.1775 million tons, with an
increase of 9.52% YOY; the total ammonia nitrogen was cut by 845.3 thousand tons.
At present, the scale of China’s sewage disposal industry is small, while the growth
rate is always fast. During 2007 and 2011, with the increase of China’s sewage disposal
volume, the market scale of sewage disposal industry surmounted CNY 19 billion.
In terms of the sewage disposal capacity, the daily sewage disposal capacity of China
cannot meet the volume needed to be disposed. With the low capacity utilization rate and
other problems of the sewage disposal industry, a large number of untreated sewage flows
into water bodies every year, so that the water environment is polluted. Taking the year
of 2010 as an example, there were 112,798 sewage emission enterprises in China, while the
number of sewage disposal equipment was only 80,332 sets. Meanwhile, the sewage
utilization rate of China’s cities was still low, lagging behind that in developed
countries. The demand of the industry exceeded the supply, meaning that the development
space for industrial supply is still large.
As an important part of environmental protection system, sewage disposal is regarded
as the most promising segmentation industry of China’s environmental protection industry.
Driven by the gradual expanding demand for sewage disposal of the market and government
policies, China’s sewage disposal industry is expected to continue the rapid development
trend. Plans on National Urban Sewage Disposal and Recycling Utilization Facility
Construction of “The 12th Five-year-Planning” puts forward that the sewage concentration
processing ability and sewage disposal rate of all designated cities and counties in China
will be further increased by 2015. Sewage disposal rates of the country, county town and
organic county will averagely reach 85%, 70% and 30% separately, further stimulating the
development of sewage disposal industry.
Following information can be acquired through this report:
- Current Operation of China’s Sewage Disposal Industry
- Economic Environment/Governmental Policy Environment Faced by China’s Sewage Disposal
Industry – Development of Sewage Disposal Industry by Region
- China’s Vital Sewage Disposal Enterprises
- Development Trend/Investment Opportunities of Sewage Disposal Industry
Following people are recommended to buy this report:
- Sewage Disposal Enterprises
- Water Enterprises
- Manufacture Enterprises of Sewage Disposal Equipment
- Investors and Research Institutions Focusing on Sewage Disposal Industry
Explore Table of Contents, Request A Sample, Inquire before Buying OR Buy your copy of
this report @
B. Business Opportunities in the Water and Sewage Infrastructure Construction Industry
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights on the BRIC
water and sewage infrastructure construction market including:
- In-depth analysis of the water and sewage infrastructure construction market in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countries - A detailed analysis of market attractiveness, covering the key trends, drivers, regulatory frameworks and challenges across the BRIC countries - Detailed market sizes for a period of ten years (2007-2016) by segment - Detailed analysis of key projects - Description and analysis of the competitive landscape and industry structure for each country
The Brazilian water infrastructure construction market recorded significant growth
over the review period (2007-2011) during which construction grew at a CAGR of 16.15%.
Government spending and reforms were the key drivers behind the growth of Brazil’s water
and sewage infrastructure construction market. The Russian sewage infrastructure
construction market recorded significant growth during the review period and posted a CAGR
of 30.98% during the review period. Over the forecast period, it is projected to grow at a
CAGR of 15.34%. An increase in public-private partnership (PPPs), highway construction and
enhanced levels of government spending were the key drivers of sewage infrastructure
construction activity during the review period. The Indian water infrastructure
construction market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.22% over the forecast period. The
Chinese water infrastructure construction market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.07%
over the forecast period. This growth is expected to be mainly driven by China’s 12th
five-year-plan, in which RMB430 billion has been allocated for the construction of new
pipelines and treatment plants. The government has also set guidelines to achieve an urban
treatment scale of 45.69 million cubic meters per day by 2015.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the water and sewage infrastructure
construction market in the BRIC countries:
- It provides historical values for the BRIC water and sewage infrastructure construction market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period - It offers a detailed analysis of market size by cost type and by construction activity - It offers a detailed analysis of market size separately for the water and sewage sectors - It details the regulatory framework for the water and sewage infrastructure construction industry in the BRIC countries - It covers an exhaustive summary on key trends, drivers and issues in the water and sewage infrastructure construction industry - It details the competitive landscape in the water and sewage infrastructure construction industry in the BRIC countries
- China accounts for the majority of the water infrastructure construction market, measuring a 64.5% share in 2011. It was followed by India with a 15.2% share, Brazil, with a share comprising 10.5% and Russia, which accounted for 9.8%. - China accounts for a 53.2% share of the BRIC sewage infrastructure construction market. It was followed by Russia, with a share of 18.6%, India, which accounted for 15.2% and Brazil, which comprised 13.0%. - Brazil's positive economic outlook is expected to drive growth within the water and sewage infrastructure construction market. - In Russia, growth is expected to be primarily driven by an increase in public-private partnerships (PPPs), highway construction and enhanced levels of government spending. - A push towards investment, as announced in the Indian government's 12th five-year-plan, is expected to support growth in terms of water infrastructure construction activity in India. A total of INR2,715 billion has been allocated for the construction and development of new and existing water infrastructure.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the water and sewage infrastructure construction industry in the BRIC countries - Identify the key market trends and opportunities for both existing companies and prospective new market entrants - Analyze the regulatory environment governing the industry in the BRIC countries, enabling identification of the options available to enter the market by analyzing the business environment in each nation - Gain insights into the marketing strategies used by water and sewage infrastructure construction companies
Explore Table of Contents, Request A Sample, Inquire before Buying OR Buy your copy of
this report @
Explore more reports on:
- Environment and related markets @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/environmental - Water and related markets @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/water
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com) is an online market research
reports [http://www.reportsnreports.com ] library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over
5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the
globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Contact: Priyank Tiwari TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza, 17304, Preston Road, Suite 800, Dallas 75252 Tel: +1-888-391-5441 email@example.com Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com.