Offshore Engineering China 2012 Is Coming Soon
SHANGHAI, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Offshore Engineering China Conference 2012 will take place on 25-26 September at the Renaissance Shanghai Putuo Hotel, Shanghai, China. The conference is organized by UBM Conferences and is fully supported from SSNAOE.
High level speakers:
- Peter HUANG, CEO, Subsea Engineering Inc.
- Michael Timmcke, Engineering & Optimization Manager, Bohai Operations, Conoco Phillips
- HE Changhai, Technical Director, CIMC Raffles
- LI Qingping, Senior Technical Consultant, CNOOC Research Center
- Muthu Chezhian, Director of Engineering, Wison Offshore & Marine
- DAI Wenkai, Senior Vice President, ZPM
- ZHANG Qipeng, Engineering Manager, SWS
- Gijsbert de Jong, Plan Approval Office Manager, Bureau Verias Marine(China)
- ZHAO Zhiming, Chief Advisor, China Petroleum &Petrol-Chemical Equipment Industry Association
- Ketil Hox, Start-up Manager, Teekay Petroljarl
- Jason Waldie, Assistant Managing Director, Douglas-Westwood
- LIU Feng, Deputy Director, Research center for Oceans Law & Policy, National Institute for South China Sea Studies
- YUE Qianjin, Professor, Dalian University of Technology
UBM plc (www.ubm.com) is a leading global company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. Every year, UBM organises industry-leading exhibitions, conferences, summits and online activities in different sectors.
Marine-related events include Marintec China, Navalshore, Sea Japan, TPM Conference Long Beach ,SST China, TPM Asia, JOC Container Shipping Conference, Cruise Shipping Asia, Cruise Shipping Miami, Breakbulk China and Offshore Engineering China e.t.c.
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6157 3919