Fiber SenSys, Inc. (FSI) Announces New Product for Enhanced Perimeter Security and Fence Protection
Based on the marketplace-proven FSI high-security perimeter intrusion detection system technology, the FD508 Alarm Processor Unit (APU) Protects Fence Perimeters with Single-Strand Design and 8-Zone Capability.
Hillsboro, OR (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
In response to marketplace requirements for enhanced perimeter fence security systems, Fiber SenSys, Inc. (http://www.fibersensys.com) announced a new generation of perimeter protection products. The new FD508 Alarm Processor Unit (APU) is a 1U device that enables centralized control unit functionality and is equipped with modern communications capabilities. Online product page: http://tinyurl.com/FD508
The FD508 APU detects intruders attempting to climb or cut through fences using the FSI proven high-security technology with a design that distinguishes between actual intruders and “nuisance alarms” that might be caused by wind, wildlife or other environmental conditions. The FD508 provides independent control of up to 8 zones, and utilizes a single-strand for sensor deployment.
FSI announced that the FD508 solution includes:
- Up to 8 fully independent protection zones
- Single strand sensing cable design — no loop-back required
- Insensitive fiber options allowing for centralized electronics and remote zone design
- Full integration with head end / annunciation systems for a total system solution when combined with other security elements such as cameras, access control systems and other third-party devices
- Custom tuning software for the elimination of nuisance alarms and false positives.
About Fiber SenSys
Fiber SenSys, Inc., an Optex Group Company, is the market leading manufacturer of fiber-optic intrusion detection solutions for government and military installations, airports, oil refineries, solar power generation facilities, electrical substations, nuclear power plants and water purification & storage facilities.
For more information, please contact:
Tony Cardo, Marketing Director
Phone Number: 503-726-4467
tony.cardo (at) fibersensys (dot) com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/9/prweb9880742.htm