Pecora Corporation Announces Companion Warranty Program with Sto Corp.
HARLEYSVILLE, Pa., Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Pecora Corporation®, a leading manufacturer of weatherproofing products since 1862, is pleased to announce a Companion Warranty Program with Sto Corp., the North American subsidiary of Sto, the world’s largest manufacturer of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS).
Under this agreement Pecora Corporation and Sto Corp. will issue companion warranties for Sto’s Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and qualified Pecora sealants. Completion of Pecora’s testing and reporting protocol is required. The warranty agreement provides building owners with the assurance of:
- A proven system tested thoroughly for compatibility between Sto EIFS cladding systems and Pecora sealants
- Open lines of communication between Pecora and Sto allowing for cohesive technical service and cooperative problem solving
- A high level of confidence in ultimate performance
Customers may apply for a 10-15 year warranty from Pecora with a warranty period matching that of the Sto EIFS cladding under the following conditions:
- Purchase of a qualified StoTherm NExT system: StoTherm Essence NExT, Sto Therm Classic NExT or Sto Therm Lotusan NExT
- Purchase of a qualified Pecora sealant: 890NST Silicone Sealant or 890FTS® Field Tintable Silicone Sealant
- Completion of Pecora’s project testing procedures and reporting to meet Pecora’s companion warranty requirements
“We are excited to support a leading EIFS manufacturer and provide customers with the peace of mind that all necessary compatibility testing has been successfully completed,” states Wendy Freed, Pecora Marketing Manager. “This helps to ensure the proper application and ultimate performance of our sealants.”
About Pecora Corporation
Now celebrating its 150(th) year in business, Pecora is an American manufacturer of architectural weatherproofing products offering a full line of silicone, urethane and latex sealants and coatings specifically formulated to provide superior quality and a wide range of sealant properties for the commercial construction and Original Equipment Manufacturing markets. For more information, please visit www.Pecora.com.
About Sto Corp.
Sto Corp. is an innovative leader and producer of a broad range of versatile cladding and coating systems for building construction, maintenance and restoration. Sto Corp. is ISO 14001:2004 (environmental management) as well as ISO 9001:2008 certified and operates production plants strategically located to serve more than 200 distributor shipping locations across North and South America. Sto is also the world’s largest manufacturer of exterior thermal insulation systems with 27 subsidiaries operating at 21 factories worldwide. For more information, visit www.stocorp.com.
Contact: Jeff Bowman, Marketing Associate
165 Wambold Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Pecora Corporation