Online Oil Claim Calculator Version 2.0 Upgrade is Finally Here for BP Claims
NEW ORLEANS, La., MOBILE, Ala., PANAMA CITY, Fla., Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — The Deepwater Horizon Settlement Authority is now up and running and started making payment offers to the affected more than two weeks ago. The Oil Claim Calculator software is the engine that allows law firms, accounting firms, and claims preparation firms to prepare claims and file them for the affected in record time with calculations that are razor-sharp in accuracy and consistency in record time. The improvements included in Version 2.0 of the software are as follows:
- Highly Accurate Zone Map Calculations – There are only two places in the world that have this type of data available and we are one of them, and the only one that provides the full gamet of BP Claim calculation that generates a claim report in accordance with the guidelines and methodologies of the Deepwater Horizon Settlement Authority that tells you what zone your claim qualifies for if any.
- Increased Efficiency and Automation of the Benchmark Calculation Algorithms and V-Test Algorithms. Our old version of the software required user intervention in choosing Benchmark Periods. Version 2.0 automates the entire process from cradle to grave. It’s a thing of beauty.
- Complete Automation of Step 1/Step 2 Calculations, and Compensation Algorithms. The best months in the Step 1/Step 2 Calculations are tested and selected by our highly sophisticated algorithms and will maximize your claim instantly after all claimant P&L data is entered. This simply is not possible in manual spreadsheets. It’s done to perfection in the Oil Claim Calculator software
- Upgraded Subroutines for Building and Printing Claims for Users. Claim Reports now take roughly 5-10 seconds to print versus 30-60 seconds previously.
- Report Printing Formats are cleaner and more professional to allow for advanced and foreign symbols and characters in claim reports
IT Strategies Group, the consulting and software engineers behind the Oil Claim Calculator are seeing a widespread adoption of the Oil Claim Calculator®.
“Unlike other software companies that charge their clients for the newest version, we evolve our software and upgrade all existing users at no additional charge. We are all very excited over the release of Version 2.0 which is our first major upgrade of the software. The original version is becoming the industry standard. The new version reduces the time to calculate the claim even further and no longer requires any user intervention other than just entering their financial information off of profit and loss statements. Everything is seamless, automated, and our workflow is even smoother,” said Craig Sienema, Vice President of Operations for IT Strategies Group.
The Oil Claim Calculator® was designed from the ground up by the engineering team at IT Strategies Group and tailored to the needs of those affected by the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and the legal, accounting, and claims professionals that support them. This problem solving, ground-breaking enterprise software is the only automated solution on the market for oil spill claims calculations. As a proven tool for calculating oil spill claims in a credible and time effective fashion, the Oil Claim Calculator® has been used for thousands of clients and calculated hundreds of millions of dollars in claims that resulted in successful settlement awards. Also, stay tuned for the upcoming release of our new modules for Seafood Compensation, Vessel of Opportunity(VoO) Charter Module, and the Startup/Failed Businesses Module over the next several weeks.
About IT Strategies Group
ITSG is a privately held company that has over 25 years of experience in technological developments and specialized areas of computing, including the very latest in Applications & Software Design, Storage & Disaster Recovery, Virtualization & Cloud Computing, Security & Compliance, Network Infrastructure & Design, Managed Services. IT Strategies Group is most famous for inventing the patent pending Oil Claim Calculator®. ITSG is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Panama City Beach, FL, and Destin, FL. For more information, please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1 800 294 0387 or visit the Oil Claim Calculator Home Page at www.oilclaimcalculator.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OilClaimCalcula
Media Contact: Dan Jacobs IT Strategies Group, 561-870-2753, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IT Strategies Group