NanoMarkets Announces Upcoming Webinar Titled, BIPV: An Eight-Year Forecast
GLEN ALLEN, Va., Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Industry analyst firm NanoMarkets today announced that it will be presenting a webinar on the building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) market on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM EDT. The webinar will provide participants with NanoMarkets’ forecasts of the global BIPV market with granular projections of BIPV roofing, glass and walling presented in both MW and dollar values. Persons interested in registering to attend the event can do so at http://nanomarkets.net/webinars/webinar/BIPV_An_Eight-Year_Forecast . The firm is listing the event at early bird pricing through October 10(th). For people unable to attend the event a recording will be made available either online of CD ROM.
About the Event:
BIPV is currently enjoying strong market growth fueled by its ability to combine energy efficiency and construction cost savings, along with an appealing architectural aesthetics. BIPV is also that one sector of the solar panel market where gross profit margins have been maintained and products haven’t been commoditized.
In this Webinar, Lawrence Gasman, the Principal Analyst for NanoMarkets, will:
- Present NanoMarkets latest forecast of the entire BIPV market worldwide. Both building-attached PV (BAPV) and “true” BIPV projections will be covered
- Offer granular projections of BIPV roofing, glass and walling materials in both MW and dollar values
- Identify – based on NanoMarkets forecasts — where the new business opportunities are to be found.
A particular focus of this Webinar will be on near-term revenue generation, although we will also provide NanoMarkets’ latest views on where longer opportunities present themselves. The strategic thinking and data collection for these forecasts are based on NanoMarkets’ lengthy experience in the BIPV industry:
- This NanoMarkets’ Webinar and the numbers are based on our company’s more than six years of experience studying the dynamics of the BIPV market worldwide.
- We have recently published well-received reports on a number of BIPV markets sectors and also have a long-established reputation in related areas such as smart glass and PV materials.
With this level of involvement and understand of the BIPV industry, NanoMarkets can address issues in the BIPV industry – and create projections of the BIPV market – from an insider’s perspective.
NanoMarkets believes that this Webinar will be a must-attend event for all firms producing BIPV systems.
- BIPV systems firms will better understand where their market opportunities are in both the near term future and beyond. This Webinar will enable them to improve their decision making with regard to how to transition their product range from BAPV to BIPV and where best to focus their investment dollars
- Building products firms that are considering entering the BIPV business will be better able to gauge where they can generate the most business and how BIPV will be best able to fit with their existing product range
- Construction and architectural firms will be able to gauge the impact of BIPV on existing and future projects and how they can tap into the growing revenues from the BIPV sector in the future
- Sophisticated “green tech” investors will be able to improve their own investment models and expectations for investment returns
NanoMarkets tracks and analyzes emerging markets in energy, electronics and other areas created by developments in advanced materials. The firm is a recognized leader in industry analysis and forecasts of the BIPV industry.
Visit http://www.nanomarkets.net for a full listing of NanoMarkets’ reports and other services.