Maryland Based IT Training Company Now Offers Open-Enrollment Live Virtual Training
Shortly after becoming a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider, Maryland based IT training solutions provider, Phoenix TS begins to offer live virtual training to the public
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) October 07, 2012
IT training organization, Phoenix TS has been providing private instructor-led training via the internet for quite a while. That same great live virtual training is now available to the public.
With live virtual training, students receive the same world-class training experience they would expect from Phoenix TS while eliminating the burden of travel, saving organizations time and money.
Virtual training is cost-effective, extremely flexible and can be accessed anywhere. Phoenix TS´ classes are taught by the industry´s top instructors, challenging students with engaging content and remote labs.
Some of the more popular open-enrollment live virtual training courses are:
- Security+ – this course covers network security, threats and vulnerabilities, compliance and operational security, application, data and host security, cryptography, access control and identity management
- CEH — this course teaches students how to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in a target system using the same tools and knowledge as a hacker.
- PMP- this course teaches students how to efficiently and effectively manage projects.
- CISSP- this course covers security topics like cloud computing, mobile security, application development security and risk management.
- And much more. Click here to view the entire live virtual training schedule
Phoenix TS Co-Founder and CEO, Ben Tchoubineh, had this to say, “it was important to not only expand our offerings, but to provide clients with a cost-effective solution for training geographically dispersed teams.”
In addition to live virtual training, Phoenix TS also provides on-site training worldwide and hosted training in the Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia area.
About Phoenix TS
Phoenix Technology Solutions is a leading management, computer and IT training company that was founded in 1998. Training is designed to provide students with challenging real world scenarios and engaging hands-on labs to hone skills in order to effectively use what they have learned in the classroom on the job-site.
Courses range from basic end user computer training all the way to specialized advanced cyber security training. Phoenix TS strives to deliver world-class, quality instructor-led training in a warm and friendly environment.
Headquarter in Columbia, MD, Phoenix TS has provided training to over 80,000 professionals looking to earn IT certifications and receive the training required to increase their upward mobility within their organization.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb9984688.htm