Award-Winning Collaboration Solution, Bluebeam Revu, Making First Appearance At The Society Of Petroleum Engineers’ Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)
PASADENA, Calif., Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — For the first time, Bluebeam(®) Software, leading developer of PDF-based collaboration solutions for energy and petroleum (E&P) professionals, is exhibiting at the Society of Petroleum Engineers’ Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE). Attendees will see firsthand how Bluebeam’s flagship solution, Revu(®), is enabling the world’s top oil and gas companies to digitally perform P&ID reviews, shutdown procedures, line walks, leak tests, and other paper-intensive workflows to improve communication speed and accuracy.
Revu, an award-winning PDF creation, markup and collaboration solution, provides the perfect platform for managing and documenting P&IDs electronically both onshore and offshore. With its array of markup tools, customization options and tablet PC compatibility, project engineers and their teams can:
- Review and comment on P&IDs using Revu’s customizable, industry-standard PDF markups to indicate isolation boundary lines, record tank pressure and temperature and more.
- Add sequence markups to easily distinguish multiple valves, pumps and turbines.
- Automatically track who said what, and when, through the integrated Markups list which records an annotation’s author, date and time.
- Change the status of markups to record valves as open or closed while simultaneously changing the markup’s color to green or red.
- Assemble digital test packs by combining P&IDs, specifications and checklists into a single PDF.
- Store project files online and collaborate in real time with project team members around the world using Revu’s integrated cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio(TM).
“Bluebeam Revu is a proven solution for digitizing workflows and enabling E&P teams to quickly and accurately share project information,” said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software Vice President of Global Marketing. “Originally developed for architecture, engineering, and construction professionals, Bluebeam solutions are the perfect fit for the energy industry, and we are excited to introduce our innovative technology at ATCE. Whether you need to prepare a plant or oil rig for shutdown, perform HAZOP reviews or record results from leak detection tests, Revu allows you to digitally document items while simultaneously tracking accountability.”
Bluebeam Revu will be on display in booth #504 throughout ATCE, taking place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas from October 8(th)-10(th). To learn more, visit www.spe.org/atce/2012/.
About Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Not your typical software company, Bluebeam Software makes smart, simple collaboration solutions for paperless workflows based on the PDF format. Founded in 2002 in Pasadena, California, Bluebeam’s award-winning collaboration technology is used today by the world’s top architectural, engineering and construction firms, oil and gas companies as well as government agencies, accountants and even attorneys, as an intuitive, easy-to-use, PDF-based solution for dramatically improved workflow and more sustainable, paperless operations. Bluebeam supports customers in more than 60 countries directly through its Account Services team in addition to an extensive reseller network. For more information, visit www.bluebeam.com.
SOURCE Bluebeam Software, Inc.