250+ Expected to Attend Southwest Data Center Summit 10/17: Data Center Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure Executives
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 9. 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Attendance is building for the inaugural Southwest Data Center Summit, the high-level market intelligence and networking event for data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives. This full-day conference will feature 40+ speakers, experts in data centers, to discuss the latest trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- State of the Los Angeles, San Diego & Southwest Data Center Markets: Analysis and review of demand drivers, new development, the emergence of new investors and power options;
- Demand Drivers in the Local Market for Colocation Space: Why choose Los Angeles or San Diego over Phoenix or other southwest markets?;
- Energy Efficiency & Data Centers: What is the data center industry’s response to rapidly-rising demand and adequately meeting current requirements?
The Southwest Data Center Summit will provide:
- High-level market intelligence and discussion: Hear analysis of challenges and opportunities in the market today – and what to expect in 2013;
- Debate: Pursuing best practices in new development, financing, energy efficiency and more;
- Networking: Develop relationships with the most active and innovative data center real estate and technology infrastructure firms in Southern California, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico and national firms with an interest in this region.
The event is organized by CAPRATE Events, LLC, organizer of The National Data Center Summit Series. More than 1,000 executives have participated in National Data Center Summit Series events in New York, Santa Clara and Chicago in the past year.
Featured Speakers include: Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets; Kevin Ooley, CFO, DataBank; Matthew Baldy, Global Director, Digital Realty; Ryan Oro, General Manager – Western Region, Coresite; Mike Higgins, SVP – Data Center Services, Internap; Zane Alsabery, CEO, Alchemy Communications, Inc.; Pete Marin, President, T5 Data Centers; Alexander Fraser, Managing Director, GI Partners and Tim Huffman, Executive Vice President, Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International.
Sponsors & Exhibitors include: Schneider Electric, Telehouse America, Cushman & Wakefield, NEF, Colliers International, Osborn, Willdan Energy Solutions, WiredRE
A limited number of exhibit, speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Brian Klebash of CAPRATE Events at 917-460-3572 or email@example.com.
For additional information, including agenda and registration, please visit the conference website: http://cre-events.com/southwestdc/
The Southwest Data Center Summit will be held on October 17 at the Los Angeles Athletic Club, 431 West 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC