Insulation Market: Global Analysis of Fiberglass Insulation Industry, Foamed Plastic, Mineral Wool and Other Insulation Materials
DALLAS, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with “World Insulation to 2016″ and “The World
Market for Insulation” market research reports.
Global insulation consumption is forecast to rise more than five percent annually to
approximately 29 billion square meters of R-1 value in 2016, a substantial acceleration
from the 2006-2011 rate. In developing countries, insulation demand is expected to expand
at a healthy pace due to rising building construction and industrial activity as well as
growing per capita incomes that will lead to the adoption of modern building techniques
and materials, including insulation. In most developed countries, insulation sales are
expected to rebound after falling in 2008 and 2009 due to housing market collapses in
several countries. In addition, governments will adopt new regulations concerning building
insulation in an effort to reduce energy consumption, further boosting demand.
Building construction to be primary driver of demand
Solid residential building construction expenditure gains will be the primary driver
of demand for the world insulation market
[http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/204174-world-insulation-to-2016.html ]. In North
America alone, insulation sales for residential applications will rise approximately nine
percent annually between 2011 and 2016, primarily due to a recovery of the housing market
in the US. In Western Europe, a rebound in several countries’ housing markets will cause
insulation demand to post moderate gains through 2016, as opposed to the decline of the
2006-2011 period. In many West European countries, government efforts to encourage
insulation use in order to lower energy consumption will also contribute to demand. In
developing countries in the Asia/Pacific region, Africa/Mideast region, and Central and
South America, rural-to-urban migration will stimulate building activity in urban areas,
and therefore insulation demand. In some countries, the adoption of minimum insulation
requirements will also contribute to demand. Demand for insulation in the industrial,
HVAC, and OEM markets will be driven by expanding manufacturing activity, appliance
output, and HVAC system installations.
Asia/Pacific region to be fastest growing market
The fastest growth in insulation demand through 2016 is forecast in the Asia/ Pacific
region, due to advances in building construction activity as well as manufacturing and
industrial output. More than 65 percent of new demand generated between 2011 and 2016 will
be attributed to this region. Several Asia/ Pacific countries are expected to post solid
growth, including China, India, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Foamed plastic insulation to lead value gains
In value terms, worldwide insulation consumption is projected to advance roughly seven
percent per annum through 2016, approaching $60 billion. The fastest growth is expected in
the foamed plastic insulation segment, as these products will be used more frequently in
construction applications because of their high insulation values, allowing them to
capture market share from fiberglass and mineral wool insulation. Foamed plastic
insulation is also used extensively in refrigerator and freezer manufacture, further
boosting demand. Demand for fiberglass insulation will benefit from the rebounding
residential construction market in North America, as the material is widely used in the US
and Canada. Other insulation materials, such as cellulose, will also see strong gains, as
environmentally friendly options continue to gain popularity.
Buy your copy of this report @
Company Profiles [http://www.rnrcompanyprofiles.com ] covered in this report include:
- Aislantes Minerales SA de CV - Armacell International Holding GmbH - Atlas Roofing, see Hood Companies - BASF SE - Bayer AG - BBMG Corporation - Beijing Aerated Concrete, see BBMG - Beijing New Building Materials plc - Beijing Star Building Materials, see BBMG - Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated - Bradford Insulation Industries, see CSR - Bridgestone Corporation - Byucksan Corporation - CertainTeed, see Saint-Gobain - CRH plc - CSR Limited - Dow Chemical Company - Finetec Corporation - Firestone Building Products, see Bridgestone - Fletcher Building Limited - Hood Companies - Huntsman Corporation - Italmobiliare SpA - Johns Manville, see Berkshire Hathaway - KCC Corporation - Kingspan Group plc - Knauf Gips KG - NICHIAS Corporation - Ningbo Firewheel Thermal Insulation & Sealing Company Limited - Nitto Boseki Company Limited - Norisol A/S - Owens Corning - Paroc Group Oy AB - PENOPLEX St. Petersburg Limited - Recticel SA - Rockfibras do Brasil Industria e Comercio Limitada - Rockwool International A/S - Roxul, see Rockwool International A/S - Saint-Gobain - Siam Cement Public Company Limited - Sirap Insulation, see Italmobiliare - Sto AG - Styron LLC - swisspor Management AG - TechnoNICOL Corporation - Thermafiber Incorporated - Uralita SA - Ursa Insulation, see Uralita
On the other hand another report “The World Market for Insulation
offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook of the
global insulation market as well as markets in the top 10 countries. The study provides
essential market information for decision-makers including:
– Overall market value for insulation
- Overall market volume for insulation
- Market value for insulation by product type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market study answers to questions such as:
– What is the size of the global insulation market as well as markets in the top 10
countries? – How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products
are growing fast? – How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts
are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Product types discussed:
- Fiberglass - Foamed plastic - Mineral wool - Other insulation materials
- Brazil - China - France - Germany - India - Italy - Japan - Russia - United Kingdom - United States
Buy your copy of this report @
Explore more reports on Advanced Materials Market
[http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/advanced-material ] .
Find newly published market research reports for other industries
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com) is an online market research
reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database
includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and
offline support service to our customers.
Contact: Priyank Tiwari TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza, 17304, Preston Road, Suite 800, Dallas 75252 Tel: +1-888-391-5441 firstname.lastname@example.org Explore More Industry Analysis & Regional Reports @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org.