Automotive Internet Sales 20 Group Is Scheduled For Dallas, Texas March 19th -21st 2013
AUDUBON, N.J., Nov.13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — The next Automotive Internet Sales 20 Group has been scheduled for Dallas, Texas March 19(th) -21(st) 2013. Due to the massive success of Internet Sales 20 Group Chicago coupled with the high demand for dates for the next 20 group, Sean V. Bradley & Karen M. Bradley decided to schedule the next Internet Sales 20 Group in Dallas, Texas immediately.
Sean V. Bradley was quoted as saying, “Considering the all star line up of speakers and strategically planned curriculum, we all had high expectations going into the Chicago Internet Sales 20 Group, but I have to be honest and humbly state that those expectations were not only met, but also greatly exceeded. The feedback was phenomenal. Industry elite and veterans alike told us that this was literally one of the best Automotive Internet Sales events ever. By the second day everyone was asking when is the next one? So we decided to waste no time.”
Karen Bradley stated, “The 4 primary differences between Internet Sales 20 Group & any other event in the industry today are:
1. The Interaction. The entire event’s instructional design was designed to encourage massive interaction, massive “Synergy” between attendee and attendee and between speakers and attendees too, like a traditional “20 Group.” Even the sponsors played a vital role in the interaction.
2. The “Prep” work. We invested months and over $25,000 in evaluating the first 20 dealerships that signed up by:
a. Conducting two separate mystery shop calls, which were recorded and the MP’s attached, along with the report card
b. Evaluating the dealerships’ Social Media relevancy and standing
c. Evaluating the dealerships’ online reputation
d. Identifying the dealerships’ website S.W.O.T.
e. Evaluating the dealerships’ SEO penetration and relevancy
f. Evaluating the dealerships’ 3(rd) party lead opportunity in their market
3. The “Exit Strategy.” A lot of us attend workshops and leave with great ideas, but we fail to execute those ideas. We created a very powerful “exit strategy” and literally worked with each individual attendee to create an executable action plan, based on what they learned at the Internet Sales 20 Group, to take back to their dealership for immediate implementation. Accountability partners were assigned and an accountability partner contract signed, ensuring the implementation and success of the action plan.
4. 5 week follow up webinar and continued involvement. Most workshops end once the attendee walks out the door, but not the Internet Sales 20 Group. All attendees are invited to join their own private group on www.automotiveinternetsales.com where members are encouraged to interact and further “synergize.” This private group is composed of the exact members you spent 2.5 days with, so you are already familiar and have developed professional relationships with each other. In addition to the private networking group, the workshop is followed up by a week 5 post workshop group webinar which will answer any open questions and identify who is and who isn’t accomplishing their action plan.
Furthermore, the Internet Sales 20 Group is proud to announce that Ralph Paglia has come on board as a full partner of the event. With Ralph Paglia comes the media sponsorship of both Automotive Digital Marketing.com & Dealer Elite.
Additional Media Sponsors will be AutoSuccess Magazine & Automotive Digest
Some prestigious sponsors will include:
- True Car
- AutoSuccess Magazine
- More will be announced shortly…
We are also proud to announce some of the industry’s biggest and most influential experts, speakers & trainers. So far, on the speaker roster:
- Peter Martin
- Jim Ziegler
- JD Rucker
- Ralph Paglia
- Robert Wiesman
- Stan Sher
- Sean V. Bradley & Karen M. Bradley
- More speakers will be announced shortly…
Internet Sales 20 Group Chicago was a huge success and will continue to evolve. If you want to be a part of that evolution, join us in Dallas, Texas, March 19(th)-21(st). Sign up now at www.internetsales20group.com
Media Contact is Amanda Melendez – Amanda@dealersynergy.com
SOURCE Synergized Media