Color Printing Company Docucopies.com Donates $1K to California Women’s Shelters
The color printing company continues their philanthropic mission of supporting families and other charitable causes locally and nationwide.
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) January 02, 2013
The online color printing company, Docucopies.com, donated $1,000 to California women´s shelters in December, continuing their legacy of supporting various charities and non-profits locally and across the country.
In early December, $500 was donated to WISEPlace of Santa Ana, followed by a $500 donation to the Women’s Shelter Program of San Luis Obispo at the end of the month. Both organizations provide a multitude of services and emergency help for women and families affected by domestic abuse.
“When the government has its priorities spread so thin across such a wide range of other issues, social issues such as emergency help for women and children in crisis suffer,” says David Pressley, President/CEO of the online digital printing company. “That´s when profitable private businesses need to step up and become responsible citizens. It shouldn´t all fall on the backs of churches and individuals.”
Corporate responsibility has been part of Pressley´s motto for decades, but over the last 10 years their ability to step up their philanthropy has increased with their success in becoming one of the nation´s leading digital color printing companies.
Docucopies.com has donated to and been active in organizations such as:
- The Retreat, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Minnesota
- Secondhand Hounds, which fosters and places dogs and pets in loving homes
- The Humane Society
- Local Fire/EMS Departments in Hudson, WI and Winter, WI
- The Urban Arts Academy, an after-school and summer arts program for at-risk urban youth in South Minneapolis
- The Tuolumne River Trust, an environmental conservation organization in California
- The Perpich Center for Arts Education, a Minnesota-based, public high school and professional development center with a focus on the arts, which trains teachers and assists schools across the country in developing their arts curriculums
Docucopies.com has been a part of the California business community since April, when they expanded to San Luis Obispo from their headquarters in Wisconsin. For more information on Docucopies.com and their color printing services, visit them online at http://www.Docucopies.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10270661.htm