Owens Corning to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results on February 20, 2013
TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results on Wednesday, February 20, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, to discuss the company’s fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S.1.800.446.1671 or international +1.847.413.3362
- Passcode: 340-318-12 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through February 27, 2013 at U.S. 1.888.843.7419
or international +1.630.652.3042
- Passcode: 340-318-12
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune(®) 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75(th) anniversary, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2011 and about 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
SOURCE Owens Corning