Unprecedented Gathering of Aviation Industry Veterans Unite to Launch The Aviation Alliance, LLC, Turbine Aircraft Remanufacturing Venture
PASO ROBLES, Calif., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Highly regarded executives from business and military aviation have joined forces to offer remanufactured, modernized turbine-powered aircraft to the aviation and defense industries. The new enterprise, The Aviation Alliance, LLC will evaluate and select aircraft models to modify and act as general manager/contractor throughout the various modernization programs.
The Aviation Alliance team currently includes the following executives and organizations:
- Jack Pelton, Managing Director Operations; former Chairman and CEO of Cessna Aircraft
- Colin Judge, Managing Director Production; former VP of Flight Environments; VP of The Jet Center, Van Nuys, Calif.
- Maj. Gen. Doug Pearson, USAF (ret.), Managing Director Flight Operations; formerly Commanding General of Edwards Air Force Base; VP Director of Flight Test for Lockheed Martin F-35 program
- Tom Nixon, Chief Engineer; former Chief Engineer of Sensor Systems; American Aviation Industries; Volpar
- Corey Schlossmann, Managing Director Finance; former Senior Tax Partner at Price Waterhouse; Partner at Gordon, Fishburn & Schlossmann, LLC
- Geoff Miller, Managing Director Administration/Marketing; former Founder and CEO of American Aviation Industries
- Aircraft Technical Service/Ventura Aerospace, one of the largest independent aviation/aerospace engineering firms in the country. Responsible for design, certification, flight test programs and liaison with the FAA.
- Capital Aviation, long established and well-thought-of completion center that will be designing, fabricating and installing new interiors and paint.
- Oklahoma Jet Center, highly regarded facility that will be tasked with new powerplant and related system installations.
- Clay Lacy Aviation, the most experienced and respected operator and manager of corporate aircraft in the country. The Lacy organization will house and operate the demonstrator aircraft. Retail sales will also be organized through their operation.
Jack Pelton, former chairman and CEO of Cessna Aircraft, who is acting as managing director of operations said, “We’ve assembled a who’s-who of aviation leaders and resources on this team to ensure both our mutual success and our customers’ satisfaction. We’re optimistic about the business and proud to announce our first offering.”
About The Aviation Alliance, LLC
The Aviation Alliance, LLC manages various programs that remanufacture, modernize and market aircraft that then rival or exceed new-aircraft performance, safety and reliability, at a fraction of the cost.
SOURCE The Aviation Alliance, LLC