Continental to Webcast, Live, at the Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference on March 19th, 2013
– Company invites Main Street and Wall Street investors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference
NEW YORK, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Continental (OTCQX: CTTAY; XETRA: CON), one of the leading automotive suppliers, today announced that Klaus Paesler, Investor Relations Manager, will present at Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference.
DATE: March 19th, 2013
TIME: 4:15 pm EDT
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time – both in the presentation hall as well as the company’s “virtual trade booth”. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
With provisional sales of EUR32.7 billion in 2012, Continental is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. As a provider of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also an expert partner in networked automobile communication. Continental currently has approximately 170,000 employees in 46 countries.
- The mentioned presentation has been prepared by Continental Aktiengesellschaft solely in connection with Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference on March 19, 2013 for informational purposes only. It has not been independently verified. It does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to purchase or subscribe for any shares or other securities issued by Continental Aktiengesellschaft or any subsidiary and neither shall any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment concerning the purchase or sale of such shares or other securities whatsoever. Securities of Continental Aktiengesellschaft and its subsidiaries have not been, and are not intended to become, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (the “Act”). Securities may only be sold pursuant to, or in a transaction exempted from, the registration requirements of the Act.
- Neither Continental Aktiengesellschaft nor any of its affiliates, advisors or representatives shall have any liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss that may arise from any use of this presentation or its contents or otherwise arising in connection with this presentation.
- The presentation includes assumptions, estimates, forecasts and other forward-looking statements, including statements about our beliefs and expectations regarding future developments as well as their effect on the results of Continental. These statements are based on plans, estimates and projections as they are currently available to the management of Continental. Therefore, these statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events. Furthermore, although the management is of the opinion that these statements, and their underlying beliefs and expectations, are realistic or of the date they are made, no guarantee can be given that the expected developments and effects will actually occur. Many factors may cause the actual development to be materially different from the expectations expressed here. Such factors include, for example and without limitation, changes in general economic and business conditions, fluctuations in currency exchange rates or interest rates, the introduction of competing products, the lack of acceptance for new products or services and changes in business strategy.
- All statements with regard to markets or market position(s) of Continental or any of its competitors are estimates of Continental based on data available to Continental. Such data are neither comprehensive nor independently verified. Consequently, the data used are not adequate for and the statements based on such data are not meant to be, an accurate or proper definition of regional and/or product markets or market shares of Continental and any of the participants in any market.