Every Day can be Earth Day When You Drive a Honda
TORRANCE, Calif., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — As Earth Week and its activities come to a close, those in the market for an ‘eco-responsible’ vehicle should keep Honda in mind. With a strong commitment to the environment and a diverse line-up of fuel efficient and alternative fuel powered vehicles, Honda offers a variety of models to suit every lifestyle.
Honda prides itself on its commitment to the environment and the customer; all Honda vehicles are developed with a keen eye on reduced emissions, fuel efficiency and reduced fuel costs for the consumer. From compact cars to minivans, electric powertrains to efficient gasoline engines, Honda aims to reduce the impact to the Earth regardless of vehicle size – reminding us that every day can be Earth Day when you drive a Honda.
- Honda Accord Plug-In: The technology-filled Accord Plug-In is the most fuel efficient sedan in America with a 115 MPGe combined EPA rating(1).
- Honda Civic Natural Gas: The award-winning, 5-passenger Natural Gas Civic with $3000 in free fuel(2)!
- Honda FCX Clarity: The zero-emission hydrogen powered FCX emits only water vapor from its tailpipe.
- Honda Fit EV: The award-winning Honda Fit EV boasts one of the highest EPA fuel-economy ratings of any EV available to consumers(3), and it’s one of the most fun-to-drive EV’s on the road.
- Honda Civic Hybrid: Hybrid efficiency, sleek styling, and packed with technology.
- Honda CR-Z: Efficient and sporty; the hallmarks of the Honda brand.
- Honda Insight: Carrying the lineage of the U.S.’s first ever gas-electric hybrid vehicle.
Model EPA Estimated Combined Fuel Annual 5yr Fuel Savings* Economy Ratings Honda Accord Plug-In 115 MPGe $7250 Honda Civic CNG 31 MPG $7000 Honda FCX Clarity 60 MPEe Tbd Honda Fit EV 118 MPGe $9100 Honda Civic Hybrid 44 MPG $5600 Honda CR-Z 37 MPG $4350 Honda Insight 42 MPG $5350 *Fuel savings based on EPA calculation of 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices compared to average new vehicle.
(1)124 city/105 highway/115 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 47 city/46 highway/46 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 13 mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 574 mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, viAvailable only at participating Honda certified Civic Natural Gas Dealers. Excludes “bided” fleet orders.
(2) See participating dealers for details. Clean Energy fueling stations not located in every city/state. Fuel card and prepaid debit card subject to the terms and conditions set forth by issuer. Recipient is responsible for all federal, state or local taxes on the fuel card and prepaid debit card, regardless of whether the card is used in whole or in part. Customers located in markets not serviced by Clean Energy’s public stations are eligible for a $2,000 prepaid debit card that can be used at local CNG stations that accept debit cards. Check local or state laws.sit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-PHEV-label.shtml
(3)132/105/118 city/highway/combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) rating; 82 mile combined (city/highway) driving range rating (adjusted). Ratings determined by U.S. EPA. Your MPGe and range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml.