MEDIA ADVISORY: Senior Waste Industry Executives Will Be Featured Speakers At The First WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investors Summit
Inaugural Industry Forum Will Address the State of the Sustainable Materials Management Industry and the Performance of its Leading Companies
NEW YORK, May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ —
WHAT: Penton’s WasteExpo, North America’s largest solid waste and recycling industry event, and Wunderlich Securities, a full-service brokerage firm, will present the WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit. The Summit brings together senior management of major solid, industrial and energy waste companies, innovators of new technologies and institutional investors in a unique forum to speak directly to the financial community about the state of the industry and the performance of its leading businesses.
WHO: Moderator: Michael E. Hoffman, Managing Director at Wunderlich Securities who covers the solid, industrial and energy waste markets, will lead the event. Hoffman has 25 years of experience in the field and is a top-ranked sell-side analyst by Greenwich Associates, Institutional Investor and StarMine.
- Charlie Appleby, CEO, Advanced Disposal
- John Casella, Chairman and CEO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Ed Johnson, COO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Ned Coletta, CFO, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST)
- Tim Lindsey, Global Director of Sustainable Development, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Jim Rutledge, President and CFO, Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Kevin Book, Founder and Managing Director, ClearView Energy Partners
- Sanjiv Khattri, CFO, Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE:CVA)
- Jim Donahue, CEO, Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc.
- Sharon H. Kneiss, President and CEO, Environmental Industry Associations
- Kenneth Cherry, EVP & General Manager, FCC Environmental
- Jonathan D. Hoopes, COO, GreenHunter Energy, Inc. (NYSEAMEX: GRH)
- Mark Johnsrud, CEO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Jay Parkinson, CFO, Heckmann Corporation (NYSE: HEK)
- Greg Ray, COO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCCI)
- Mark DeVita, CFO, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCCI)
- Bret Budenbender, Partner, Highstar Capital
- Paul Mitchener, Director, Macquarie Group
- Joe Quarin, CEO, Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Ian Kidson, CFO, Progressive Waste Solutions, Ltd. (NYSE/TSX:BIN)
- Don Slager, CEO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Glenn Culpepper, CFO, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG)
- Toby Chambers, Director, Roark Capital Group
- John Gibson, CEO, Tervita Corporation
- Mark Pytosh, CFO, Tervita Corporation
- Scott Spoerl, Esq, Group SHE Operations Manager Environmental/Sustainability, Unilever-Americas (LSE: ULVR) (NYSE: UL)
- Ben Cowert, CEO, Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Gabriel J. Rio, R360 Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) and R360 Environmental Solutions
- Ron Mittlestadt, CEO, Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN)
- Worthing Jackman, CFO, Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE:WCN)
- William Caesar, President, WM Recycle America LLC; Organics Growth Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- Jim Fish, CFO, Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM)
- John Jennings, CEO, WastePro USA
WHY: The sustainable materials management industry – where the lifecycle of waste traces a course from raw material extraction to product manufacture, transport, use, source reduction, reuse, recycling and disposal – is not glamorous. But with a market cap of nearly $50 billion, this diversified industry presents an attractive investment profile bolstered by a rich pipeline of innovative technologies and a proven commitment to protect the environment.
WHEN: May 20, 2013 from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m. Central
WHERE: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA or click here to listen via webcast
OPPORTUNITY: One-on-one access to:
- Event moderator who can discuss the state of the industry and the performance of its leading businesses
- Participating executives who can share detailed information on the strategies they are pursuing to grow their companies
To register for a Total Access Media Pass to the WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit, contact Liz Bothwell at Liz.Bothwell@penton.com or (203) 358 4252.
Follow the “WasteExpo/Wunderlich Securities Investor Summit” on Twitter @WasteExpoInvSum for up-to-date research and schedule information.
About Penton’s Waste Industry Group?
Penton’s Waste Industry Group harnesses the power of its many properties to serve the $85 billion solid waste and recycling industry. The industry widely consumes this content in the form of print, live events, online learning and digital opportunities and more and includes: Waste Age, WasteExpo, The Global Waste Management Symposium, The Healthcare Waste Conference, the Waste360 OnDemand Library, The Waste Training Institute, the Circular File and five other topical and timely e-newsletters. For more information, visit www.waste360.com.
About Wunderlich Securities, Inc.?
Established in 1996, Wunderlich Securities Member FINRA, SIPC is a full-service brokerage firm based in Memphis, Tenn. Wunderlich Securities is a full service broker dealer catering to individual and institutional client with wealth management, equity and fixed income capital market services. The firm operates from 26 offices across 15 states and has over 450 associated professionals. For more information about the organization, please visit the Wunderlich website at www.wunderlichsecurities.com or Robin Oegerle, Director of Marketing email@example.com.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
Director, Corporate Communications
Beyond Words Communications Inc.
(617) 739 1769