USAePay Android App Update 1.1.7 Available Now at Google Play Store
USAePay´s mobile Android App update 1.1.7 features automatic gateway syncing, easy refresh pull down options, and built in app restrictions.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 10, 2013
USAePay, an industry leading payment gateway, launches the update of their mobile Android app version 1.1.7 available now at the Google Play Store.
Updated features for USAePay´s Android App version 1.1.7 includes:
- Refresh customer and product lists with easy pull down screen
- Tip amount is now displayed on the receipt
- Automatic syncing and saving of products to the Gateway from the App
- Updated software to increase compatibility with PaySaber Jack hardware
- Built in App restrictions to enable or disable features
- Displayed Database Statistics
- Ability to assign customer order numbers and terminal numbers
- Quickly adjust tip percent by holding down tip button
The USAePay mobile Android App provides a quick and easy interface for accepting credit card payments. The App includes a mobile point of sale (cash register) interface that supports inventory syncing, cash payments, tax calculation, and order history. A USAePay merchant account is needed to use the USAePay App. Please contact your local reseller to get started.
Learn more about USAePay´s Android mobile app and download for free at the Google Play Store.
USAePay is a family-owned business based in Los Angeles, CA. For over 15 years, the company has been assisting merchants with payment solutions to fit their needs. USAePay´s payment gateway supports most of the major platforms in the credit card industry and works with some of the leading check platforms. USAePay is pleased to work with most of the larger merchant service banks in the US and Canada. For more information, please visit http://www.usaepay.com or call 866.USA.EPAY (872-3729).
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/5/prweb10705624.htm