New York Based Tech Start-Up CheckIn Tech Offers Their Top 5 Event Tips In Company’s New Social Media Campaign
Event producer and CheckIn Tech CEO Steve Feder offers his Top 5 event tips to make your next spring / summer event a success. The event service vendor uses cutting edge technology and years of experience to artfully manage guest lists nationally and internationally.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
CheckIn Tech, the number 1 on-site iPad guest service in the United States, announces five tips to help event planners across the nation make any event a success. The tips, part of an ongoing social media campaign, are provided by CheckIn Tech CEO Steve Feder, a veteran event planner with 15 plus years of experience in events.
Mr. Feder first started working in event management in 1996 through a summer internship in the White House’s Office of Presidential Advance. Through thousands of events over several decades, Mr. Feder has now compiled several suggestions, which uniquely bridge event planning strategies with mobile technology to help today’s event planner become as efficient as possible. Mr. Feder points out, “One thing all event planners have in common is we all want to work smarter. Today, mobile technology, for example, is a powerful tool improving guest and client services. It’s important to adapt to an ever changing industry. We find guests equate the use of the latest technology with superior quality and innovative experiences.”
When asked where the tips originated, Mr. Feder shared, “We recently celebrated a major milestone since our company’s inception in 2012. We successfully managed 250 events ranging from small, private events to large events held for Fortune 100 companies. In that time we have learned a lot from clients, guests and industry experts. Our tips reflect these insights.”
Specifically, Mr. Feder’s tips include ways to increase check in speed, technology incorporation, flow control and other important tips for event planners. With Summer just around the corner, including technology and other small components can increase the chances of a positive guest experience exponentially. The tips are:
1) Use bright flowers to greet guests as they approach the guest check in area. It creates a natural beacon for guests to walk towards. Try to create a welcoming entrance like you would for guests approaching your home. If possible use locally sourced flowers to give back to the community.
2) For seated events, use minimalistic escort cards. Leave out guests names and table numbers. If possible just have pre-printed “Table Number” or “Auction Number” or “Paddle Number” followed by a small line. This simple but effective change eliminates the alpha order guest check in. When a guest arrives, staff write in the information creating a personal touch for each guest while eliminating inefficient guest processing.
3) Use an on-site iPad service like CheckIn Tech for your next event. Greeting guests with an iPad instead of a clunky paper list is a sleek modern touch to provide a great first impression to arriving guests. CheckIn Tech has handled guest check in both indoor and outdoor events both in the US and abroad.
4) Upload seating charts to iPads. Once the majority of your guests have checked in, reposition some staff in the dining area with seating charts to assist guests as they enter from cocktails. Using projector screens for your event? Project the seating chart onto the screen for an added reference point.
5) Use fabric with patterns and prints as table cloths for your next seated event. Choose three different prints with the same color scheme and mix up the tables with those prints to add a little surprise to a formal affair.
For those who are looking for more ways to create the perfect guest experience and keep lines to a minimum, CheckIn Tech is sharing additional ideas and strategies across numerous social media outlets. The ongoing series of event tips/suggestions can be spotted via the company’s various social media outlets; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @checkintech.
ABOUT CHECKIN TECH.
CheckIn Tech (checkintech.com) started as the MBA capstone project of entrepreneur Steve Feder. Mr. Feder first started working in event management in 1996 through a summer internship in the White House’s Office of Presidential Advance. Following his work on various political campaigns, he accepted a position as associate producer for Rehage Entertainment, working on the Revlon Run Walk for Women and the Voodoo Music Experience festival. After several years producing events, he launched Steven Feder Consulting, working with clients such as MTV, NFL and The NYC 2012 Olympic Bid.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/5/prweb10658240.htm