New Air Products Microsite Features Advanced Liquid Nitrogen Solutions for the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and Life Science Industries
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Air Products (NYSE:APD) has launched a new microsite that features the company’s advanced cryogenic technologies, which use the unique properties of liquid nitrogen to provide an economical, simple way of cooling for a variety of applications. The new website is designed to help the chemical, pharmaceutical, and life science industries identify solutions to various low-temperature process challenges.
Air Products’ liquid nitrogen solutions microsite (www.airproducts.com/n2solutions) provides information about the company’s cryogenic cooling technologies, including:
- PolarFit(TM) reaction cooling for fast, precise, flexible, low-cost cooling of advanced synthesis reactions;
- PolarFit(TM) grinding and milling for high-quality, ultra-fine particles with uniform distribution and high yields;
- PolarFit(TM) process cooling, which offers customized cooling solutions that increase productivity and quality;
- Cryo-Condap(®) solvent recovery, which enables economic recovery and abatement of volatile organic compounds;
- Cryogenic cooling for lyophilization, which provides improved performance and reliability with lower capital investment; and
- Cryopreservation solutions, which provide a reliable, low-temperature environment to preserve and store biological samples.
These advanced technologies, combined with the company’s more than 40 years of cryogenic applications experience, enable Air Products to help chemical, pharmaceutical, and life science companies identify the most efficient process cooling solution to fit their specific application, with benefits ranging from increased productivity to reduced environmental impact.
Liquid nitrogen is part of a full range of industrial gases available from Air Products in a variety of delivery options to match each customer’s requirements. For small volume users, the company’s CryoEase(®) microbulk solution offers an alternative to cylinder supply that eliminates the hassle of cylinder handling. For larger volume customers, Air Products provides traditional bulk liquid and gas supply, as well as PRISM(®) on-site gas generation systems. The company also offers a fast and flexible option for short-term or emergency gas supply through its Air Products Express Services.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. More than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries supply innovative solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2012, Air Products had sales approaching $10 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
SOURCE Air Products