Votenet Solutions Introduces New Features to Its Online Voting Management System
eBallot Improvements Offer Powerful Voter Outreach and Tracking, Enhance Participation and Fairness and Simplify Ballot Administration
Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
Votenet Solutions, the leading provider of online voting and balloting software, has announced new features for the company’s eBallot online voting software. These new features expedite ballot setup and design and provide new contact channels to enhance voter communications.
“Our aim is to make every voting and election administrator wildly successful. By continuously investing in product innovations, we help them achieve the highest levels of trust and voter participation,” said Votenet CEO, Michael Tuteur. “Turnout and fairness are critical to the success of any vote because better and smarter decisions are made when all eligible voters have an equal and fair opportunity to vote, and when more voters participate. These decisions are also more trusted with proven system integrity and a mandate behind them.”
New features to enhance ballot management include:
- Creation of new ballots from previous voting events – Administrators can quickly duplicate a previous ballot including layout and design settings, question error-checking, candidate biographies and other options.
- Voter list upload wizard – Voting administrators can upload eligible voters lists directly into the eBallot system. eBallot automatically error-checks voter lists to prevent bad characters, duplicate voters and other mistakes to ensure all eligible voters have fair and equal access to their online ballots.
- Ability to send individual voting invitations and reminders – Administrators can send and track individual emails sent to voters. Options are available to include voting URLs, credentials and personalized messages to spur participation.
New features focusing on eBallot’s system usability include:
- Voter support inquiry management – Rapidly log and track individual support requests as they come in from voters via telephone or online. In-depth reporting shows detailed support histories.
- Offline vote tabulation and channel reporting – Offline votes may now be added to the eBallot system and tabulated in one process. Administrators can also track and assess voter engagement by paper, online and phone channels and gain insight into voter behavior and participation trends.
“Voting administrators will also benefit greatly from our get-out-the-vote features,” said Deepak Prakash, Manager of Research and Development. “Research reveals that voters prefer personalized messages and are motivated in a way that increases the likelihood they will cast ballots. We took this into account when designing our one-to-one voter communication tool and other get-out-the-vote features to increase participation.”
About Votenet Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 2001, Votenet™ Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to its mission of giving everyone a voice and helping everyone make decisions. It is the trusted provider of secure, 360-degree do-it-yourself voting and balloting management software, outsourced voting and election management solutions and customized online voting solutions. Every day, Votenet helps the world's most recognized organizations, communities, and companies collaborate with stakeholders to elect new leaders, make important decisions, and set new policies. It is headquartered in Washington, DC and serves over 1,700 customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10915298.htm