Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market 2012-2016
DUBLIN, November 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3g2x2/global_commercial) has announced
the addition of the “Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market 2012-2016″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3g2x2/global_commercial ] report to their
The world’s commercial aircraft
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v3g2x2/global_commercial ] seating market is to
grow at a CAGR of 5.56 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for economy class seats. The
market has also been witnessing the growth of wide body aircraft fleet. However, complex
regulatory requirements could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Economic and Air Travel Growth
6.1 Gross Domestic Product
6.2 Emerging Markets
6.3 Airline Traffic
7. Market Landscape
7.1 Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market by Value
7.2 Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market by Value
7.3 Five Forces Analysis
8. Geographical Segmentation
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- Acro and Timco Aerosystems. - Aircraft Seating Ltd. - Aviointeriors S.P.A - B/E Aerospace Inc. - Diehl Group - EADS Sogerma S.A. - RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH and Co. KG - Thompson Aero Seating - Zodiac Aerospace Inc.
For more information visit
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Aviation [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=97&campaign_id=v3g2x2 ]
SOURCE Research and Markets