Optical Coatings: Transmissive or Anti-Reflective Coatings, Transparent Electrodes, Reflective Coatings, Filters, and Others – 2012 Global Strategic Business Report
DUBLIN, Ireland, December 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbpsv2/optical_coatings) has announced
the addition of the “Optical Coatings – Global Strategic Business Report”
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbpsv2/optical_coatings ] report to their
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Optical Coatings
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbpsv2/optical_coatings ] in US$ Million. The
global market is analyzed by the following Coating Types: Transmissive or Anti-Reflective
Coatings, Transparent Electrodes, Reflective Coatings, Filters, and Others. The major
End-Use Segments analyzed at a global level are Healthcare, Military, Electronics,
Transportation, Construction, and Others. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for
the period 2010 through 2018. A six-year historic analysis is also provided for these
The report profiles 128 companies including many key and niche players such as:
– Abrisa USPG Glass and Coatings
- ZC&R Coatings for Optics Inc.
- Andover Corporation
- Applied Coatings Inc.
- Edmund Optics Inc.
- EMF Corporation
- Evaporated Coatings Inc.
- Exotic Electro-Optics Inc.
- Fosta Tek Optics Inc.
- Hampton Scientific Inc.
- Helia Photonics Ltd
- Hoya Corporation USA
- VLOC Incorporated
- Iridian Spectral Technologies Ltd.
- Mloptic Corp.
- Newport Thin Film Laboratory Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- Oclaro Inc.
- OptoSigma Corp.
- PFG Precision Optics
- Inrad Optics Inc.
- Prazisions Glas & Optik GmbH
- Quantum Coating Inc.
- REFLEX Analytical Corporation
- Research Electro-Optics Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Instrument Co.
- Vacuum Process Technology Inc.
- Zygo Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. COATINGS MARKET – A BIRD’S EYE VIEW
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. RAW MATERIALS OVERVIEW
5. COATING APPLICATION TECHNIQUES
6. END-USE ANALYSIS
7. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
8. TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGHS/ DEVELOPMENTS
9. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
10. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS IN THE RECENT PAST – A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
11. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
12. CORPORATE ACTIVITY IN THE RECENT PAST – A PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
13. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
14. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES 20
4. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 128 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries – 147)
- The United States (101) - Canada (2) - Japan (10) - Europe (27) - - Germany (9) - - The United Kingdom (7) - - Rest of Europe (11) - Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (5) - Middle-East (2)
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets