China Reactive Power Compensation Device Industry Report
DUBLIN, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Dublin – Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5bpxq/china_reactive) has announced the
addition of the “China Reactive Power Compensation Device Industry Report ”
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5bpxq/china_reactive ] report to their
Stimulated by the continuous improvement of China’s industrial and residential
electricity demand, increasing investment in power grid, and accelerated development of
reactive power compensation industry, the market scale of reactive power compensation
device industry has been expanding.
Currently the most widely used reactive power compensation devices are still the
traditional reactive power compensation devices and Static Var Compensator (SVC). The
traditional reactive power compensation devices mainly include high voltage shunt
capacitor bank reactive power compensation devices, which occupy about 80% of the market.
Static Var Generator (SVG) only applies more in wind power, steel, metallurgy, rail
transit, and its application in power grid is still in the pilot stage, having not formed
a large market scale but with great market potential.
With the gradual maturity and improvement of SVC and SVG technology, the product costs
have been dropping, the application field will continue to expand, and the market share
will also increase, while the market share of shunt capacitor reactive power compensation
device will decline.
Under current conditions, the actual demand for SVC products occupies about 30% of the
total demand for reactive power compensation devices. In the next decade, due to the
increase in installed capacity, the annual average demand for reactive power compensation
products from the power industry will exceed 96 million kvar, and the annual average
demand for SVC products will remain over 28.8 million kvar.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Reactive Power Compensation Device Industry
2. Operating Environment of China Reactive Power Compensation Device Industry
3. Development of China Reactive Power Compensation Device Industry
4. Upstream and Downstream Industries of Reactive Power Compensation Device in China
5. Major Companies
- Baoding Sifang Sanyi Electric - Beijing Sound Power Technology - China XD Electric - DanDong XinTai Electric - Hangzhou Yinhu Electrical Equipment - Liaoning Leader Power Electronic - Qingdao Evercontaining Electric - Rongxin Power Electronic - Shandong Tai Kai Power Electronic - Sieyuan Electric - Zhuzhou CSR Times Electric
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets