Research and Development Trend Forecast of China Waste Transfer Station Industry, 2013-2017
DUBLIN, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrzkql/research_and) have announced the
addition of the “Research and Development Trend Forecast of China Waste Transfer Station
Industry, 2013-2017″ [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrzkql/research_and ]
report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of China Waste Transfer Station Industry,
2013-2017 mainly analyzes the China’s market status quo, product status, domestic major
enterprises of waster transfer station industry; meanwhile, it forecasts the future
development of the waste transfer station industry, which provides the decisive reference
for enterprises to get the knowledge about and invest in the field.
In 2012, the demand amount of China’s waste transfer station was CNY 5.014 billion
with year-on-year growth of 11.8%. In that year, the waste transfer station replaced
10,635 sets and increased 9,253 sets.
At present, China’s waste transfer station equipment is still in the development
stage; the domestic enterprises have scattered structure; there are a lot of waste
transfer station enterprises but they are mainly the medium and small-sized ones; the
concentration ratio is not high, and there are a few equipment with high technological
contents among these enterprises. In addition, as for the listed companies, the
enterprises engaging in the field are limited; now, there are a few enterprises that have
the advantageous position in the market scale or the technology; the industry
representation is very weak.
Now, the production and use of China’s waste transfer station equipment is consistent;
most are centralized in the large and medium-sized cities and a few in the towns with the
uneven distribution. On the whole, the production and use of China’s waste transfer
station is mainly centralized in the eastern and middle regions, especially the first and
second-tier cities; as for the western regions, because of the economic development and
small population, there are a few water transfer station equipment manufacturing
enterprises and regions that use the equipment.
According to the plan of the National Development Reform Commission, during the
12th-Five-Year period, it is estimated that the annual growth of sanitation equipment will
reach 20% to 30%’ the sanitation machinery is renowned as the sunrise industry with the
huge development potential with broad market demand, but because of the cost, people’s
awareness and other factors, the growth of waste transfer station is steady.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China’s Waste Transfer Station
2. Environment of China’s Waste Transfer Station Equipment
3. Characteristics of Waste Transfer Station Equipment
4. Development of China’s Waste Transfer Station Equipment
5. China’s Waste Transfer Station Equipment
6. Technological Development of China’s Waste Transfer Station Equipment
7. Domestic Major Waste Transfer Station Equipment Enterprises
8. Investment Risks and Suggestions on Waste Transfer Station Equipment
9. Future Development Forecast and Investment Prospect of China’s Waste Transfer
Station Equipment Industry
- Associated Engineers Zhuhai S.E.Z. Limited (ZAEL) - CN-NL Waste Solution - ShinMayWa - Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd. - Tianjin TEDA Environmental Protection Co., Ltd. - Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets