Global Automotive OE Lighting Market 2008 To 2028
DUBLIN, Ireland, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xgpfx/global_automotive) has announced the
addition of the “Global Automotive OE Lighting Market 2008 To 2028″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xgpfx/global_automotive ] report to their
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE lighting sector,
its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE lighting market size estimates - Latest technologies and trends - Market share data tables - Exclusive interviews with major companies - Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects - Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets - Get an overview of the global automotive lighting sector - Identify opportunities and threats - Prepare demand and supply forecasts - Review the latest technological drivers - Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them - Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects - Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans - Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
- Regulations - Lighting categories
2. PESTER analysis
- Light source suppliers - Osram - Philips Lighting (Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.)
4. Automotive Lighting
5. Flextronics Automotive GmbH & Co. KG (formerly Sidler Automotive)
6. Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
7. Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
8. Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
9. Ichikoh Industries, Ltd.
10. Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd
11. Odelo (Farba)
12. SL Corporation
13. Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
14. Valeo SA
- Global - Europe - Japan - North America - South Korea
- Front lighting - Halogen lighting - Halogen headlamps continue to prevail - Advanced halogen lamps
19. High intensity discharge headlamps
20. Headlamp performance
21. Adaptive front lighting systems
22. LED headlamps
- LED headlamp projections - Hella sees huge potential in LEDs - Audi leading the way in LEDs - with help from Hella - Koito - leading the way in LEDs in Japan - Valeo's solution - Hyundai Mobis partners with Samsung LED - Mercedes-Benz fits LED headlamps to CL and CLS models - Technical issues
23. Daytime running lights
24. Laser lighting
25. Rear lighting
- LED rear lamps - and holographic lighting - Hella's solutions
26. Other rear lighting issues
- Light colour, light quality - Legacy lamps still widely prevalent - Pedestrian protection - Interior lighting - Organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
27. Case studies
- Lighting evolution at SEAT
- Front lighting - HID Xenon - LED - Halogen
29. Regional fitment rates
- Worldwide - NAFTA - South America - Europe - Russia - Japan - China - India - Korea - Thailand - Other Asia Pacific - Iran - South Africa - Australia
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets