China Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report
DUBLIN, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrfmf/china_solid_waste) has announced the
addition of the “China Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report”
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrfmf/china_solid_waste ] report to their
China solid waste disposal industry was chiefly featured by the followings between
2012 and 2013.
Firstly, disposal scale continued growing: in 2012, the amount of household garage
clear-up in urban regions of China rose by 4.15% year-on-year to 170 million tons; the
volume of harmless garbage disposal grew by 10.7% year-on-year to 145 million tons; in
2012, the industrial solid waste output in China increased by 1.94% year-on-year to 3.29
Secondly, Incineration disposal occupied a growing proportion in the structure of
household waste disposal in urban regions of China, with the proportion up from 5.55% in
2004 to 24.74% in 2012. As of late 2012, China had 138 garbage incineration plants in
urban regions, a year-on-year rise of 29 ones over 2011, with the disposal capacity
jumping by 30.32% year-on-year to 123,000 tons/day, and the amount of disposal soaring by
37.89% year-on-year to 35.84 million tons.
Thirdly, leading industrial players strove to expand solid waste disposal business
thanks to the industrial boom.
- Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd.is the leader in domestic solid waste disposal [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrfmf/china_solid_waste ] field, with businesses covering the whole range of the solid waste disposal industry chain. With engineering contracting as its major business pattern, the company's revenue from solid waste disposal engineering business hit RMB727 million in H1 2013, up 15.91% year-on-year, or accounting for 70.22% of its total revenue. In Feb. 2014, it announced five outbound investment projects: Biqing Bio-Technology (Bijie) involving in kitchen waste disposal, Hubei Sound Environmental Protection involving in recycling project development, Weixian County Sound Environmental Protection involving in incineration field, Hunan Sound Sludge Treatment referring to sludge project and Changyi Zhimei Environmental Sanitation relating to sanitation project development field. - In Jan.2014, Shanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Ltd will make a buy-back of 40% stake of Shanghai Environment Group as a move to consolidate its comprehensive strength in solid waste disposal business. Since 2012, the solid waste disposal business of the company has sustained rapid development; in 2013H1, the company's revenue of the business increased by 18.54% year-on-year to RMB246 million. - In Dec.2013, Grandblue Environment Co., Ltd was set to take over 100% stake of C & G (China) as a move to realize its disposal capacity approaching 15,000 tons. The acquisition, moreover, will make the company get rid of regional limitation, stretching its business from Nanhai of Guangdong Province towards all across China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Environment of China Solid Waste Disposal Industry
2. Development of Urban Household Garbage Disposal in China
3. Development of Industrial Solid Waste Disposal in China
4. Development of Solid Waste Disposal Equipment in China
5. Key Enterprises
6. Market Summary and Development Forecast
- Anhui Shengyun Machinery - China Energy Conservation And Environmental Protection Group - China Everbright International Limited - Chongqing Sanfeng Environmental Industry Group - Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group - Grandblue Environment - Hangzhou Jinjiang Group - Hangzhou New Century Energy Environmental Protection Engineering. - Jiangsu T.Y. Environmental Protection & Energy. - Shanghai Chengtou Holding - Shenzhen Energy Environment - Sound Environmental Resources. - Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area - Zhejiang Weiming Environmental Protection
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets