Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2018
DUBLIN, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6rgrc/global_automotive) have announced
the addition of the “Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2018″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6rgrc/global_automotive ] report to their
The analysts forecast the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials market to grow at a
CAGR of 14.47 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the stringent laws and regulations pertaining to the environment.
The Global Automotive Lightweight Materials market has also been witnessing the increasing
use of high-strength plastics. However, the volatile prices of raw materials could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it also covers the Global
Automotive Lightweight Materials market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming
years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The use of plastics in automotive applications has increased substantially over the
years. For plastics to be employed in automotive components, a balanced set of properties
such as crashworthiness, economical procurement costs, and high strength are required.
There is an increasing use of high-strength plastics such as polyoxymethylene in
automobile parts such as gears. Thus, the Global Automotive Lightweight Materials market
is witnessing the increasing use of high-strength plastics.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market
08. Market Segmentation by Type
09. Market Sub-segmentation by Type
10. Global Automotive Lightweight Metals Market
11. Global Automotive Lightweight Plastics Market
12. Geographical Segmentation
13. Buying Criteria
14. Market Growth Drivers
15. Drivers and their Impact
16. Market Challenges
17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
18. Market Trends
19. Trends and their Impact
20. Vendor Landscape
21. Key Vendor Analysis
22. Other Reports in this Series
- AK Steel Corp. - Alcoa Inc. - Aleris International Inc. - ArcelorMittal SA. - Arkema Group - Bayer AG - Borealis AG - Caparo Group Ltd. - Constellium NV - Dead Sea Magnesium Ltd. - Dow Chemical Co. - DuPont - EMS-Chemie Holding AG - Entec Polymers LLC - Evonik Industries AG - ExxonMobil Corp. - Formosa Plastics Corp. - Henkel AG & Co. KGaA - Huntsman International LLC - INEOS Group Ltd. - Industrial Urethanes - Jindal Aluminium Ltd. - Kaiser Aluminium Ltd. - Kineco Pvt. Ltd. - Kobe Steel Ltd. - Lanxess Corp. - LyondellBasell Industries NV - Magnesium Elektron - Meridian Lightweight Technologies - Momentive Performance Chemicals Inc. - Norsk Hydro ASA - Novelis Inc. - POSCO - PolyPacific - Prime Polymer Co. Ltd. - Razin Engineering Plastics Co. - Renolit Group - Rima Group - Rio Tinto Alcan Inc. - SSAB - Saudi Basic Industries Corp. - Sekisui Foam Australia - Sinopec - Solvay-Rhodia - Styron LLC - Tata Steel - The NanoSteel Co. Inc. - ThyssenKrupp AG - Toray Industries Inc. - U.S Steel Corp. - U.S. Magnesium LLC. - Vedanta Aluminium Ltd. - Vimetco NV - Watts Urethane Products Ltd.
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets