Global Industrial Robotics Market 2014-2018
DUBLIN, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Dublin – Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4vz5k/global_industrial) has announced the
addition of the “Global Industrial Robotics Market 2014-2018″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4vz5k/global_industrial ] report to their
Industrial robotics is a technology used to automate a variety of manufacturing
processes in different industries such as Automotive, Food and Beverage, and Electronics.
Industrial robots are programmed to automate and control manufacturing processes. These
robots help in the automation of processes such as welding, painting, assembly, product
inspection, testing, and packaging.
The analysts forecast the Global Industrial Robotics Market will grow at a CAGR of
6.42 percent over the period 2013-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global
Industrial Robotics market for the period 2014-2018. It also presents the vendor landscape
and a corresponding detailed analysis of the three key vendors in the Global Industrial
Robotics market. This report considers revenue generated from the installation and
maintenance of industrial robot systems. The report discusses the major drivers that
influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors
and the market at large, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
The report, the Global Industrial Robotics Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based
on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the
Americas, Asia, and Europe; it also covers the Global Industrial Robotics market landscape
and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- ABB Ltd. - Adept Technology Inc. - Apex Automation and Robotics - Aurotek Corp. - Axium Inc. - Daihen Corp. - Denso wave Inc. - Ellison Technologies Inc. - Fanuc Corp. - Kawasaki Robotics Inc. - Kuka AG - Mitsubishi Electric Corp. - Nachi Fujikoshi Corp. - Pari Robotics - Reis Robotics - Rockwell Automation Inc. - Schunk GmbH - Staubli International AG - TM Robotics - Yamaha Robotics - Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information visit
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets