June 19, 2008
Hunt Gold Corporation – Company Strategy
Hunt Gold Corporation (PINKSHEETS: HGLC) confirms that its strategy in the short to immediate term, is as follows:
- The Company intends to file to become a Reporting Company with the SEC and prior to this will be submitting a series of Form 8-Ks with the SEC in order to enable stockholders to be fully informed as to all pertinent transactions effected by the Company. To this end, the Company has obtained a CIK Number for filings with the SEC. This CIK Number is 0001301511.
- The Company is now appointing an Auditor, the Form 8-K in respect hereof will be made upon the confirmation of this appointment.
- The Company has at this time updated its information with the OTC Pink Sheets Market and is expectant that the "Stop" sign imposed upon the Company by the OTC Pink Sheets Market, indicating insufficient information, will be removed shortly and upon the filing of the Company of an Information and Financial Statement under Rule 15c-211.
- The Company is launching its Corporate web site shortly in order to facilitate investor understanding of the Company, its assets and its Management Team.
- The Company is in the process of having the detailed valuation and mining Reports updated on each of its Gold Mining & Exploration projects. These will be available for download on the Company's web site as they become available. The Company's USA Gold interests include "Mockingbird,""Ambassador,""Golden Eagle,""American Molygold,""Gladstone Lookout,""Lady Alde,""Lookout Silver,""Starlight,""American Flag,""Venezia,""Stormcloud,""Cherry,""Buffalo Limecap,""Red Cloud" and "Federal."
- The Company will be focusing its exploration efforts on its "Mockingbird" Gold Mining Project in Arizona; work is scheduled to commence on September 1, 2008.
- The Company will be raising funds through borrowings secured against its Mining Assets and properties in the short term. A fund raising is not required at this time to meet the Company's short to medium term objectives and not whilst the Company's stock price trades at a huge discount to its Net Asset Value per Share.
ABOUT HUNT GOLD CORPORATION
Hunt Gold Corporation is a Gold Mining & Exploration Company focused on the development and exploration of its Gold properties, namely "Mockingbird,""Ambassador,""Golden Eagle,""American Molygold,""Gladstone Lookout,""Lady Alde,""Lookout Silver,""Starlight,""American Flag,""Venezia,""Stormcloud,""Cherry,""Buffalo Limecap,""Red Cloud" and "Federal" interests.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may,""future,""plan" or "planned,""will" or "should,""expected,""anticipates,""draft,""eventually" or "projected." You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company's annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the SEC.
For further information contact: Mr. Michael G Saner Hunt Gold Corporation E Mail: Email Contact Telephone: (954) 840-6956
SOURCE: Hunt Gold Corporation