July 7, 2008
Research and Markets: Demand for Composites in the Aerospace Market is Expected to Grow By More Than 10% in the Next Five Years
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44e583/global_composites) has announced the addition of the "Global Composites Market 2008-2013: Opportunities, Markets and Technologies" report to their offering.
This market report provides trends and forecast for the worldwide composites industry in various market segments such as automotive, marine, construction, wind energy, aerospace, appliance, electrical/electronics, sporting goods and other markets. It also provides regional analysis. Growth in the Indian and Chinese markets have been highlighted. Both the thermoset and thermoplastic composites market are covered. The markets for fiberglass, carbon fiber and aramid fiber are also discussed. Profitability in raw materials as well as in composite applications market is quantified.
Features of this Report:
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for composite material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites industry. Some of the features of this market report are:
- The market size and growth rates of the global composites industry market. Market for FRP and advanced composites. Market size estimates for reinforcements and resins.
- Market breakdown by applications and regions.
- Composites market by countries. Potentials of growth in Indian and Chinese composites market.
- Market breakdown by manufacturing technologies. Size of open and closed molding processes in 2007. Manufacturing process breakdown by market segments such as marine, wind, and construction.
- Market breakdown by various material types such as SMC/BMC, rovings, LFRT, etc.
- Thermoset and Thermoplastic composites market size, trends and forecast.
- Market outlook and global trends in automotive, marine, construction, aerospace and other market-segments. Requirements and challenges of various market segments.
- Value chain analysis. Dollar and gross profit flow through various nodes of the value chain (from raw material to the final application).
- Material price and property comparison. Fiber and resin price history and forecast. Material prices of more than 100 materials such as fibers, resins, fabrics, prepregs, adhesives, and metals.
- A total of over 280 figures/charts and 80 tables presented in this report to help in your business plan.
Who can benefit from this report:
The study is intended for material suppliers, compounders, part fabricators, investors, executives and consultants. The multi-client market studies from us are used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons:
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Competitive materials analysis
- Personnel training
There is a little doubt that composite materials are rapidly becoming a mainstream technology within many industries, from aerospace to wind energy. And as demand for more composite applications increases in the coming years, it is important to gain insights in major market drivers, supply and demand, price movements, market opportunities, competitive forces, and more. Some of the major happenings in 2007 in global composites market are as follows.
- Demand for composites in the aerospace market is expected to grow by more than 10% in the next five years.
- Construction and transportation markets are important markets for the composites industry and are being negatively affected in North America in 2007.
- Significant interest in thermoplastic composites market has raised expectation for the LFT market.
- The China composite industry is expected to surpass the US market by 2013. There is a huge growth potential for composites in China, find out how and why.
- Fierce competition from China in the raw materials and finished product market has put increased pressure on the US markets.
- Resin prices have increased significantly in recent years, which are causing pressures on molders and suppliers.
- Markets for carbon fiber applications are growing rapidly, yet currently there is a lack of supply for carbon fiber, find out why.
- And much, much, more.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44e583/global_composites