Quarterly Report of the China Coal Industry
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fba0e0/quarterly_report_o) has announced the addition of the “Quarterly Report of China Coal Industry, Q1 2007″ report to their offering.
In March, 2007, coal output in China amounted to 177.759 million tons, up 10.31% from a year earlier period. In the first quarter of 2007, the output of coal enterprises above designated size totaled 494.928 million tons, up 14.84% year-on-year. In Jan-Mar, 2007, the gross output value of China coal industry was up to RMB 109.822 billion with a year-on-year rise of 28.7%.
In 2006, Chinas coal imports reached 38.25 million tons with a value of USD 1.62 billion, up 46.1% year-on-year, and coal exports totaled 63.3 million tons, down 11.7% from a year earlier. In March, 2007, China totally imported 5.67 million tons of coal, rising 53.2%; and exported 3.71 million tons, decreasing 31.9%.
In March of 2007, the sales cost of coal enterprises rose by 8.79% to RMB 209.62 per ton from RMB 192.68 per ton in 2006. The expenditure of coal industry for product sales amounted to RMB 77.931 billion in Jan-Feb, 2007, up 31.77% from a year earlier.
Key Topics Covered:
– Overall Production
– Product Sales
– Overall Operation of Enterprises
– Product Sales Cost and Expenses
– Operation of Capital Assets
– Related Influences of Upstream and Downstream Industries
– Status Quo and Development Trend of Coal Industry
Market Supply & Demand of Main Products
– Output of Main Products
– Market Demand of Main Products
– Imports and Exports of Main Products
– Growth for Fixed Assets Investment in Coal Industry
– Development Trend of Main Product Prices
– Technical R&D Trend of Main Products
– China National Coal Group Corp.
– Shen Hua Group Co., Ltd.
– Yanzhou Coal Mining Co., Ltd.
– Kailuan Clean Coal Co., Ltd.
– Datong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
– Henan Shen Huo Coal Industry and Electricity Power Co., Ltd.
– Hebei Jinniu Energy Resources Co., Ltd.
Quarterly Hotspots and Focus Issues in Coal Industry
– Electricity and Coal Price Indices
– Railway Transportation Capacity and Coal Price
– Main Problems of China Coal Industry in the 11th Five-Year Plan
– Closing of 4,000 Plus Coal Mines
– Excessive Production Capacity and Serious Resource Waste of China Coking Industry
– Noteworthy Three Problems in Coal Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fba0e0/quarterly_report_o