Playtime: News Quiz
1. Which TV chef has attacked Britain’s “booze culture” and poor cuisine?
2. To which airport did a flight from Bristol to Spain have to divert?
3. Which Hollywood actor is expecting his fourth child?
4. Doctors have admitted hiding information about possible treatments for which form of cancer?
1. Jamie Oliver, in an interview with French magazine Paris Match. 2. Limoges International Airport, following a loss of pressure in the Ryanair jet. 3. Charlie Sheen. 4. Myeloma (a bone marrow cancer). Specialists said the treatments would be hard to obtain on the NHS, a Myeloma UK survey showed.
(c) 2008 South Wales Echo. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.