September 2, 2008
The Power Market Profile: Malta Report Provides Demand Forecasts Right Up To 2020
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0e9293/power_market_profi) has announced the addition of the "Power Market Profile: Malta" report to their offering.
The effects of factors such as market opening, liberalization, emissions, pricing, and supply issues mean that dynamics in the European energy sector are constantly and rapidly changing. As such, an up to date, broadly based and authoritative source of information on these markets is now more important than ever before for players throughout the gas and power value chains.Scope
- Incisive analysis of the current situation in Europe's fast moving energy markets.
- Detailed supply and demand balances showing sources of indigenous production, imports, exports and end user consumption patterns.
- Up-to-date coverage of the latest regional and national regulatory developments including EU directive implementation.
- Insight into infrastructure developments and their impact on the market.
Highlights of this title
Each profile analyzes the dynamics in a particular energy market. The profiles examine a range of issues including regulatory dynamics, corporate issues, political factors, the economic environment as well as market fundamentals.
Each profile is divided into sections covering Market Summary, Supply and Demand Balances, Supply Overview, Demand Overview, Regulatory Structures, Infrastructure and, where applicable, the Wholesale Environment.
In addition to providing a clear snapshot of current market dynamics, each profile takes a forward looking view and analyzes how each market is likely to evolve given the currently prevailing legal, political, corporate and regulatory environments. Demand forecasts are also included to 2020.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Obtain up-to-date, relevant and standardized information on European and related energy markets from a single source.
- Have a logical framework to monitor market developments and emerging trends, identify opportunities and plan strategies accordingly.
- Save time tracking multiple information sources.
Key Topics Covered:
Supply and Demand Balance
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: Malta power production by fuel input, 2007e
Figure 2: Malta power production by fuel input, 1990-2007e
Figure 3: Malta power end user demand, trends and forecast, 1990-20
Figure 4: Malta power end user demand, 2007e
Figure 5: Malta power installed capacity, 1994-2006
Figure 6: Transmission Grid
Table 1: Malta power supply and demand balance, 2006-07e- (GWh)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0e9293/power_market_profi