September 4, 2008
Power Market Profile: Pennsylvania Provides Insight From Years 1990 To 2007
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2174b0/power_market_profi) has announced the addition of the "Power Market Profile: Pennsylvania" report to their offering.
This series of market profiles covers 5 key markets in North America. Each profile provides insight into market structures, regulatory environments, supply and demand balances, assets, market concentration and wholesale sources of energy.Scope
- Detailed overviews of energy market dynamics, players and trends.
- Detailed insight into market fundamentals, infrastructure, national and regional legislation and supply and demand conditions.
- Understanding of the competitive environment in each market.
Highlights of this title
Each profile offers a supply and demand balance showing a breakdown of both supply sources and consumption by end use sector.
Subsequent analysis provides a deeper analysis of supply and demand dynamics by looking at factors such as indigenous production trends, trade flows and current and historical sectoral demand trends.
The profiles also include a detailed analysis of each markets regulatory structure. This provides an examination of key governmental, legal and political influences on the energy sector. Each profile also contains an overview of energy assets and infrastructure at various stages of the value chain.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Obtain up-to-date, relevant and standardised information on North American energy market dynamics and markets from a single source.
- Gain a logical framework to monitor market development trends, identify opportunities and plan strategies.
- Save time tracking multiple information sources.
Key Topics Covered:
Supply and Demand Balance
Wholesale market environment
Transmission and distribution
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Pennsylvania power supply and demand balance, 2006-07e- (GWh)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Pennsylvania's power production by fuel input, 2007e
Figure 2: Pennsylvania's power production by fuel input, 1990-2007e
Figure 3: Pennsylvania's power sector by consumption proportions, 2007e
Figure 4: Pennsylvania's power installed capacity by fuel type, 1990-2006
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2174b0/power_market_profi