Research and Markets: Key Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain of Apache Corporation
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1ce6ec/apache_corporation) has announced the addition of the “Apache Corporation (Apache) Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain” company profile to their offering.
Apache Corporation (Apache) Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain
Apache Corporation (Apache) Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into Apache Corporation. The report provides key information relating to oil and gas assets of the company and financial, SWOT and value chain analysis of the company. The report examines company’s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. It inspects the company’s strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses.
– Provides historical production or capacity data on Apache Corporation’s oil and gas assets across value chain.
– Analyses and forecasts output for major oil and gas assets to 2020.
– Reports oil and gas exploration assets for each country including operator and equity details for major oil and gas assets of Apache Corporation.
– Critical analysis of Apache Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats and positioning on the value chain.
– Provides summary analysis of key revenue lines and strategy.
– Details on Apache Corporation’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
– Product and brand updates, strategy changes, financial events.
– Latest mergers and acquisitions, partnerships or financings of Apache Corporation including debt, equity or venture finance.
Reasons to buy
– Research your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
– Assess your competitor’s major energy assets and their historic and forecast performance.
– Identify and assess potential corporate and asset investment opportunities.
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
– Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
– Obtain up to date company information.
Key Topics Covered: – Tables and Contents – Company Snapshot – Apache Corporation, Crude Oil And Natural Gas Forecasts, 2000-2012 – Apache Corporation, Exploration and Production Summary – Apache Corporation, Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production By Fields – Apache Corporation Pipeline Operation – Apache Oil Corporation Oil and Chemicals Storage Operation – Business Description – History – Business Strategy – Value Chain Analysis – SWOT Analysis – Competitors – Revenue Analysis – Financial and Operational Review – Operational Indicators – Key Employees – Key Employee Biographies – Company Statement – Locations And Subsidiaries – Financial Deals Landscape – Recent Developments – Appendix The following companies are the major competitors of Apache Corporation: – DTE Energy Company – Singapore Petroleum Company Limited – Talisman Energy Inc. – Chesapeake Energy Corporation – Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC – CMS Energy Corporation – AOC Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1ce6ec/apache_corporation.
Source: Global Markets Direct