Quantcast
Last updated on April 19, 2014 at 12:41 EDT

Nexus Energy Continues to Move Forward With Crux Liquids Project and LNG Prospect, an Industrial Info News Alert

September 19, 2008

Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) — Nexus Energy Limited (ASX:NXS) (Melbourne, Australia) expects to make a final investment decision in October on its Crux liquids project located over 300 kilometers off the Kimberly Coast of Australia in the Browse Basin. Nexus Energy has an 85% stake in the project, and Osaka Gas owns the remaining 15%. The project will be the first phase of development and will be a condensate stripping facility. The second phase will entail a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility. After the project is complete, Nexus will begin to further develop an LNG project at the same location.

For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info’s Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showNews.jsp?newsitemID=139137, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.

Industrial Info Resources (IIR) is a marketing information service specializing in industrial process, energy and financial related markets with products and services ranging from industry news, analytics, forecasting, plant and project databases, as well as multimedia services. For more information send inquiries to oilandgasproductiongroup@industrialinfo.com or visit our website at www.industrialinfo.com.

Related News Articles

INPEX Holdings to Construct $910 Million LNG Receiving and Regasification Terminal in Japan

Japanese Companies Invest $18 Billion in Indonesia’s Oil and Gas Sector

ONGC Plans Major Development of Coal-Bed Methane Production

 Contact: Joe Govreau 713-783-5147  

SOURCE: Industrial Info Resources