September 22, 2008
Golar Lng 2008 Agm Results Notification
Press release from Golar LNG Limited - 22 September, 2009
Golar LNG Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2008 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 19, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Hamilton, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Tor Olav Troim as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Frixos Savvides as a Director of the Company
5) To elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company to fill one of the two casual vacancies existing on the Board.
6) To elect Kathrine Fredriksen as a Director of the Company to fill the remaining casual vacancy existing on the Board.
7) To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of London, England as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
8) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$500,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2008.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2007 were presented to the Meeting.
Hamilton, Bermuda September 19, 2008
Copyright Copyright Hugin AS 2008. All rights reserved.
Contact: Graham Robjohns Chief Accounting Officer & Group Financial Controller Tel: +44 20 7517 8600 Charlie Peile Executive Vice President, Head of Commercial, Tel: +44-207-517-8600
SOURCE: Golar LNG